Hearthstone

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Screwed myself. Didn't pre order so didn't get extra packs. Out of 36 packs, one Kun and made a Blackpaw. Druid seems disgusting but really wanted to do priest and pally. Probably ordering some amazon coins to make me a bit morc competitive

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Been playing a variant of Renolock. Doing really well now that I have so many board clears.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got 21 free packs. Blizzard sure knows how to take a catastrophe/PR nightmare and turn it into a positive. How fast they acknowledged, fixed, and compensated was impressive.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tried playing a few games of a gangster warrior with a bunch of the new cards and it was going alright. Brass knuckles and the 3/3 that buffs a weapon in your hand seems to work well so now I'm trying just those cards and soggoth in n'zoth control warrior. Buffing soggoth in hand is pretty good.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey guys, this card is really fucking good:

dispatchkodo.png

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Annnnddd....fuck playing control warrior right now, bunch of filthy priests and anyfin paladins.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Was in the rush today in the morning so grabbed the pre built murloc shaman deck. Pretty fun and smashed every face i met, all 3 of them. (In high teens though since month just started). I think murloc shaman will be very playable.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Draconic Operative is awesome. It's a good body at 5/6 for 5, and being a dragon, the discover a card from opponent's deck is really good.

The thing is, it is almost always an option from Nethersprite Historian, so it's very common for me to play 3, or even 4 of them in a game.

I'm very happy, Dragon Priest has been one of my favorite deck since it was basically introduced.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Man I have avoided buying Kara but it seems I do need some cards from it now.

• 1Like

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm honestly tempted to reinstall and mess with the new stuff, a lot of it looks legitimately fun. I suspect I don't have nearly enough gold/dust to acquire everything I'd want to experiment with though so ehh.

I look forward to all the crazy decks and clips though for sure :p

Edit: Almost forgot, I watched Kripp's stream for like 3-4 matches last night, he was messing around with a friend playing his legendary only deck, and Mayer Noggen was out for like 6 turns and was actually hilarious. Can't intentionally target friendly things, attack things, even emotes are selected at random. I like him way more than the legendary ogre.

Also the Weasel Tunneler guy has a super weird interaction with deathrattle copying/triggering cards, because it places THAT card in the opponent's deck... so if you have Baron Rivendare out, the weasel triggers twice and ends up back in YOUR deck. If you reincarnate it, it just ends up on your opponents' board. Silly things like that. Really wonky.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Ravishing, I'm with you on that hunter deck. Try King Krush for some lulz too. Buffed even a little it's pretty silly. I'm also even tempted to try giant sand worm for a buff target, lol.

The hunter buffs seem way better than the warrior ones, unless you're going weapon/pirate. I was trying to play around with the taunt buffs and cards last night, and it just seems too slow and clunky.

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Annnnddd....fuck playing control warrior right now, bunch of filthy priests and anyfin paladins.
I think the only way to play control warrior right now is the Alex version which gets the opponent down to 15 and Grom them to death the turn after. You cannot beat Jade Druid otherwise since they never run out
of threats. Dragon priest was traditionally weak to control warrior, dunno nowadays though.

If it is, then it's a pretty good meta choice since it counters face warriors.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Dragon Priest is really strong. I don't think Control Warrior has enough threats. Dragon Priest get so many extra cards from discovers, especially the Historian and new Dragon guy.

You could try a Fatigue warrior with coldlights & Elise
Jade Druid does pretty good if you don't get shit draw.

This is the popular deck atm for quick games (nearly 200K views on Hearthpwn):

New Pirate Warrior - Mean Streets of Gadgetzan

• 2Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I love pirate warrior but I really dont want to craft Patches. :(

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So far Warlock isn't doing as well as I expected it to in arena. Even with the Abyssal Enforcers and the 5 all damage AoE and a few other things, it's been pretty weak. Priest on the other hand, wow, I might actually start picking Priest. Kabal Talonpriest's/Songstealer and Potion's of Madness being common is insane.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking RNG can suck my dick. Made a mediocre mage Arena deck. First game against a paladin. He dropped 3 Guardian of Kings over the course of the match, one of which he replayed with Youthful Brewmastered back to his hand to play again. For 24 healing on top of fucking 5/6s.

Fucking 56 health total and I still got him to 11 before he got me.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
OK! So I have 4k dust now, what do I spend it on?

I Opened 70 packs of Gadget:

Knuckles
Inkmaster Solia
Kazakus
Madam Goya

I have all Legendaries you get automatically from Karazan and League of Explorers
I have Ragnaros the Firelord, Sylvanas, Malygos....
I do NOT have a Bloodmage Thalnos which is seemingly used everywhere.

Should I make a Thalnos at this point? He seems like a staple card for a lot of decks.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No. He's a staple but he's also super low impact. You get like 90% of his value by running either a kobold or a loot hoarder. Figure out what you want to play and craft something for that.

• 1Like