Hearthstone

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't notice it adapts twice. So yeah could be kinda crazy in zoo. Trade then kill a damaged minion.

The elemental synergy could create some serious curvestone midrange or tempo stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The end of the video confirms that the Kaleidasaur guy Adapts 5x... but we still don't know the quest.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Blazecaller is basically Firelands Portal with a better body(5/7 charge dude withstanding) and a likely-easy trigger.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like Aggro Shaman could be strong. They are losing Trogg and Totem Golem though, but you can put in Unbound Elemental and for late game you have a powerful

Fire Elemental (3dmg) --> Blazecaller (5dmg) --> Kalimos (Shm Legendary: 6dmg) = 14 damage to Face with battlecries alone.

My theorycraft deck so far:
Again, main downside is losing a solid 1 and 2 drop, but there are plenty of 3s.
Other option is invest in more elementals to shore up the early game, but then you need to cut a lot of stuff.

Face Shaman Test

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Hmmmmmm..
Reward is strong...
Quest seems... meh.

636263068472041656.png
636263069909538489.png

------

Wonder if Smuggler's Run will count...
Such a narrowly focused quest.

Do.Not.Like.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
They said Adaptations can stack... so can do like +3atk 3x, windfury, stealth. Total: 14/5 with windfury+stealth

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We might well see the return of silences and sheeps to the meta. Or most of the big threats will be too slow and nothing much will change.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Paladin quest doesn't look great but with ten adaptations you've got a solid 1 in 3 chance of getting the exact adaptation you want in a particular roll. Five of those and you can probably put together stealth plus windfury almost every time?

It's going to be damned interesting to see how all these shake out.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Paladin quest doesn't look great but with ten adaptations you've got a solid 1 in 3 chance of getting the exact adaptation you want in a particular roll. Five of those and you can probably put together stealth plus windfury almost every time?

It's going to be damned interesting to see how all these shake out.
how 10? In wild you can get 10 with Brann, but ehhh

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't forget those of you who don't necessarily play every day, there's daily rewards for logging in now everyday leading up to release. Today is 50 gold.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Shaman 3 slot is so populated. Good for Jade Shaman maybe... hard to say if a slot can be made. Shaman are also decent at board flood so could get some value from it, but a lot of totems... Murloc decks might enjoy it.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So I was watching my girlfriend play an arena and she had 3 legends. Then I notice the opponent have 3 legendaries. Wtf? Are they really that common in arena now? I know they made some changes and I haven't drafted in about 2 months, as I don't really play much at the moment, but is arena that big of a shit show now? I don't think I'd like seeing that many legendaries every game.

• 1Like

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Legendaries are definitely more common now but not THAT common. In my somewhat limited experience, it's been about 1 every other draft. The last time I got 2, I went 12-1 with shaman (Alexstrasza + White Eyes). There are also way more epics in games now which I think has a greater cumulative affect. Lately, I just expect to get pyroblasted by every mage.

• 1Like