Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
View attachment 128661
636262566194514724.png

Hemet is either going to be broken as fuck or completely unplayable trash.

My money is on broken as fuck.

So I need to craft golden Rag and golden Sylvanas soon right? My lack of interest in the game didn't cause me to miss that window?

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Hemet is either going to be broken as fuck or completely unplayable trash.

My money is on broken as fuck.

So I need to craft golden Rag and golden Sylvanas soon right? My lack of interest in the game didn't cause me to miss that window?
you can craft up until the release when he goes into the HoF.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Don't forget those of you who don't necessarily play every day, there's daily rewards for logging in now everyday leading up to release. Today is 50 gold.

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know they had started those rewards yet.

Gavin Sparkle, I agree. I'm going to try that Hemet deck someone mentioned for jade druid, Druid can really eat through their decks so quickly now and guaranteeing an auctioneer next turn can get really ugly fast. I can't wait for the next nerf, lol! I'm sure it will be within a month of release.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

8 Mana for a Discover a spell and poor body, and he's an epic. My first instinct is that he's like a Rafaam... No confirmation on what this discover a "spell" is, if it's random from all in game or a specific list... The "cast on random targets" makes me think it must be a pre-fab list... Card makes no sense otherwise.

Paladin 6 mana buff actually might be decent. People are guessing the Stegodon is a 2/6 +taunt minion. Very expensive but hey even if not put in deck, I easily see this coming from horse.

Cornered sentry is a good Brawl combo but do Control Warriors need that? With whirlwind effects the 3 raptors become a non-issue too. Maybe it even sees play in Aggro warrior since they can just ping off raptors with their 1/3 weapon/patches/etc.

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know they had started those rewards yet.

Just started today.

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Cornered sentry is a good Brawl combo but do Control Warriors need that? With whirlwind effects the 3 raptors become a non-issue too. Maybe it even sees play in Aggro warrior since they can just ping off raptors with their 1/3 weapon/patches/etc.
Would you play a 2/3 taunt for two mana in control warrior? Without brawl or whirlwind to combo with that's the best case scenario with this card, there are many way worse outcomes I can think of though. If it needs another card to be good it's probably worse than sleep with the fishes.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Would you play a 2/3 taunt for two mana in control warrior? Without brawl or whirlwind to combo with that's the best case scenario with this card, there are many way worse outcomes I can think of though. If it needs another card to be good it's probably worse than sleep with the fishes.

Which is why I never said to play him naked, and my comments weren't saying it was good by any means. It's questionable for sure. But I wouldn't rule it out completely. We've seen 3/8 played for 3 and 3/6 played for 4.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Cornered Sentry combos great with Crackling Razormaw. The Warrior gives you three 1/1 beasts, on your turn you adapt one of them, give it Poisonous, and swing in. If you're unlucky maybe you just get to give a raptor token +3 and trade the three tokens in for a mostly free kill.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
could be a nice Frothing buffer. 6 mana combo:
Sentry+Frothing+Whirlwind
Result: 2/5 taunt & 7/3 frothing

Or if you just Sentry+Frothing on 5 mana, no way will opponent trade in.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rag and Sylvanas are the legends. Don't know if its worth it to you to do Azure Drakes.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Seems shitty when you can get Jaddddddessssss!

Card looks cool but seriously doubt he sees any competitive play. Maybe they're planning for some beast-ramp cards for druid.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
But dat warden value.

Was first thing that came to mind, the meme value is off the charts!

There are so many counters that it's going to be shit unless you can pop him out consistently on turn 6.

Edit: Here's an idea that thematically seems better, since these are fucking T-Rex's. Maybe this ALSO sucks, but AoE is lackluster in Druid, especially in beast druid, so it would address that, and this could even be paired with the nerfed Keeper so that you can silence off the effect to attack hero.
IF YOU DIDNT READ MY TEXT...
FAKE CARD:
60cec322.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like