Hearthstone

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Hated this brawl. It should be every creature not a random occasional creature gets the ability.
? It's every creature you play from your hand that costs 2 or more. It's very consistent.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hated this brawl. It should be every creature not a random occasional creature gets the ability.

Isn't it minions played from the hand? The weird one is druid of the claw though.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That explains the 1 cost not working but I played a few 2 or more from the hand that died and did not trigger. Might be a bug.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Things I never said for 1000.
Stop being so sensitive !
I'll quote you if I'm talking about your remarks.

--------

Anyway, if Pirate warrior continues to exist I'm thinking the most common swap is corsairs for Bittertides. Seems to be the overwhelming consensus out there looking at the theorycraft decks.

Really not much else to change but I think adding a golakka crawler could be fun. Can counter an opponent pirate or use on your own 1/1 for a 2 mana 3/4. Not sure what to swap though.

I really hate playing Pirate. The games are quick as lightning but for some reason I just suck with sMORC decks. Have about a 40% win rate with pirate warrior.

I would consider playing pirates tomorrow but I feel like everyone will be loading up on taunt warrior decks or sMORC hunter and I'm not sure if pirates beat beasts :D

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That explains the 1 cost not working but I played a few 2 or more from the hand that died and did not trigger. Might be a bug.
Were you playing the Druid "choose one" modal minions? The choose one trigger confounds the effect that grants Deathrattle.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Been using that new volcanosaur card in a Renolock deck. The card has 2 adapts, drop a Brann and get a tons of lulz.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I think he works good in reno decks, especially with Brann. Adapt probably would have seen a lot of play in the Reno/Brann meta. Either sucks we never got to try out the combos, or great we got to avoid some potentially busted stuff :D Still can try in Wild though

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I think the priest quest might have potential. Their quest reward is basically a Reno effect, and it's the only class in the game that has a full heal anymore, now that Reno is gone. So you can still use Raza, Kazakus, and then N'Zoth to bring back a bunch of deathrattles if you still need to complete the quest or just to fill the board. I'm not sure the Highlander decks will work in Mage and Lock anymore, but maybe someone will figure out some decks that can work. I can still see highlander decks working for Priest going forward though.

How they work vs whatever meta shakes out though is anyone's guess.

• 2Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Trump is so fucking stupid. I couldn't get through his review video. He thinks Jade Druid won't exist but goes on about the viability of OTK Quest decks that involve like 6 cards to pull off.

He's a moron.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
But if you can't Brann for one extra jade each game it's gaaaaaaaaaaahbage!

I do like bouncing between he and Kripp's channels for amusement. One moment, JADES ARE LITERALLY RAPING THE SOUL OF THE GAME WITH INFINITE 12/12 PHALLUSES, the next, "Meh."

• 1Like

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
The only difference between Trump and the wingdings who post here is that Trump puts his shit up on youtube.

:)

• 2Salty

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Made my own Rogue quest list:

Rogue - Deckbuilder - HearthPwn

Similar to the one on reddit, but i didn't like some of the choices he made. Sergeant sally is a stupid include, it wipes your whole board when killed after N'zoth. So I went with more draw instead, as assembling the combo pieces is your main concern, after that it's just plop down a couple 5/5s every turn.

There are many easy ways to activate the quest with this deck, you just need 4 flame elementals from either Igneous Elemental or Fire Fly.

Ideal hand, and this isnt even that rare, is to start with 2 igneous elementals. T1 quest, T2 coin+igneous, T3 igneous and turn 4 activate quest.

2 Fire Flies + 2 shadowsteps. 1 igneous, 1 Fire Fly, 1 shadowstep.

Mimic pod into Igneous, shadowcaster on an igneous, Spirit Singer + barnes getting an igneous works because Spiritsinger is on summon deathrattle, not play.

Xaril can give you another bounce. Tol'vir is in the deck because he can be played right after your igneous to protect it until shadowcaster, can also protect you from early aggro.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
6k gold and 6k dust ready to blow on the expansion and not spend one single $. Matter of fact, I haven't spent a $1.00 on Hearthstone since The Grand Tournament.

• 2Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
6k gold and 6k dust ready to blow on the expansion and not spend one single $. Matter of fact, I haven't spent a $1.00 on Hearthstone since The Grand Tournament.
I just spend dat WoW Gold now ;)

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Rank 5 @ 5 days into the month, now I can fuck around with stupid decks and not worry about losing rank. This is a personal best for me doing it so quickly and I might consider the legend grind now that I have almost the entire month to do it. Was pretty hard as most players under rank 10 are all previously legend and playing top meta decks.

Used a variety of decks but Pavels Reno Mage from HCT got me the last few ranks. I subbed in the new card and it actually won me a few games lol.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm most interested in Discard Quest Warlock in some variation and elemental shaman I think.

• 1Like