Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Guess I'm going to have to delete this on my phone and reinstall it. Says there isn't enough space on my phone for the latest patch, which I believe is ~700mb and I have over 2gb available space. The entire game is just over 2gb on android.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So, if you go second, and you play the mage quest, the coin you get for going second counts as one of your spells. Get fucked Blizzard, that should not work like that

• 1Like

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Played 2 games with quest taunt warrior, both against pirate warrior (ugh), both got crushed. Seems way too slow. Probably need to put in mistresses of mixtures and all that other crap and just wait it out until you get the quest out.

• 1Like

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, if you go second, and you play the mage quest, the coin you get for going second counts as one of your spells. Get fucked Blizzard, that should not work like that
Might be the first deck since what, GvG, to have a better winrate going second than first though!

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Dog vs MrYagut game just now was really great. All I can do while at work is watch streams :(

Dog won with his OTK mage against Yagut's Rogue using lasher petals and crap. Yagut is rank 4 legend and dog is 20s-40s.
The Mage deck is so fun and interactive!

Dog's losing against Yagut right now though, same decks.

• 1Like

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
61 packs 5 legendaries total, 2 of which were golden. Ozruck(golden)/Spritsinger Umbra(golden)/Rogue Quest/Druid Quest/Clutchmother Zavas

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Dog keeps pulling out sick wins with this mage deck, im scared guys. I don't think all the armor in the world matters when you infinite fireballs.

• 1Like

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I goofed around with Elemental Shaman and this deck feels awesome. Here's my first pass:

2 Air Elemental
1 Devolve
2 Fire Plume Harbinger
1 Flametongue
2 Jade Claws
2 Maelstrom Portal
2 Hex
2 Hot Spring Guardian
2 Igneous Elemental
2 Lightning Storm
1 Mana Tide Totem
2 Unbound Elemental
1 Jinyu Waterspeaker
2 Tol'vir Stoneshaper
2 Servant of Kalimos
1 Fire Elemental
1 Blazecaller
1 Stone Sentinel
1 Kalimos, Primal Lord

It's non stop games vs Hunter Quest so I went with 4 sweepers and the weapons.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dog keeps pulling out sick wins with this mage deck, im scared guys. I don't think all the armor in the world matters when you infinite fireballs.

just gotta have enough armor that he can't beat you before the timer runs out.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
60 Packs and zero legendaries. Yep! exciting

That's impossible, you got one in 60 guaranteed.

So I had an epiphany. You don't need to play shitty cards for the Rogue quest. You just play 2 Fire Fly, and 2 Igneous Elemental and you get 6 of the 1 mana elementals in your hand. You could still run some shenanigans, but you don't need to make such an incredibly shitty deck.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Myst

Peasant
I went back through my collection, and you are right, I got one Legendary: Spiritsinger Umbra. I don't know how I missed that. Still, 1 out of 60 packs can suck it. Good thing im sitting on 11k Dust.

What is the general consensus when it comes to dusting cards out of the latest expansions that went to wild? I don't have much time to play, and I never once played Wild since its conception. Is there any reason to hold on to those cards? I could care less about having a "complete collection" or playing wild.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
just gotta have enough armor that he can't beat you before the timer runs out.
If it becomes popular then secret eater or some coldlights would be a decent counter. One thing about the deck is when you take an extra turn you also get another draw, if they draw their deck and sit at 1 health the quest will kill them

• 1Like

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Quest mage is essentially a better Reno-Freeze hybrid isn't it? Can't imagine it not being popular in some form. Hell you could even run it in tempo mage if that exists ever again.

• 1Like