Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm actually kind of annoyed, I saw Dog playing a fun looking mage deck and I copied the list down in HDT, but I have a 40 gold mage daily I don't want to complete.

Life isn't worth living.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
There is a mage deck going around like wildfire today that has Medivh and Kabal Courier and shit. Reynad pushed to Legend with it today, not sure if he made it or netdecked it but sjow was running it as well. I'll probably load it up and give it a spin, but I'm afraid it'll just be a thousand mirror matches tonight.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There is a mage deck going around like wildfire today that has Medivh and Kabal Courier and shit. Reynad pushed to Legend with it today, not sure if he made it or netdecked it but sjow was running it as well. I'll probably load it up and give it a spin, but I'm afraid it'll just be a thousand mirror matches tonight.

Yeah that's the deck.

I'm no longer quite so bummed about not being able to play it. Forgot that when ten thousand other people are watching the same stream as me, they might decide to try the deck too.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Thats the deck I am playing now. Going to take me to legend. I think everyone is fucking playing it lol.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

A player named Psy Guenther hit rank 1 legend with it yesterday which led to dog playing it to top 5 NA and then floating around top 50 EU with it for most of his stream last night. He ended a five-hour stream with a 76% win rate.

Deck looked pretty great. Most of dog's losses were from miracle rogue and then a super aggressive non-quest murlock shaman (double bloodlust) he got matched against seven games in a row.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
A player named Psy Guenther hit rank 1 legend with it yesterday which led to dog playing it to top 5 NA and then floating around top 50 EU with it for most of his stream last night. He ended a five-hour stream with a 76% win rate.

Deck looked pretty great. Most of dog's losses were from miracle rogue and then a super aggressive non-quest merlock shaman (double bloodlust) he got matched against seven games in a row.
That murlock shaman was j4ckiechan. He makes great decks.

• 1Like

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Can someone post that Medivh deck and a current tempo priest? I'd like to see them to grok what they are...

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Can someone post that Medivh deck and a current tempo priest? I'd like to see them to grok what they are...

f1msfr.png

I don't have a Tempo Priest list.

Dog was going to tech in a Volcanic Potion to deal with all the Shaman he was seeing.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
j4ckie is streaming that murloc deck right now btw. Seems fun if one is into aggro.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider

Deck looked pretty great. Most of dog's losses were from miracle rogue and then a super aggressive non-quest murlock shaman (double bloodlust) he got matched against seven games in a row.
Fuck, this deck has been wrecking me all day. Didn't know this was a new mage variation though so I've been playing around freezing and doomsayers when I should be flooding the board.

Been a horrible day, can't stop getting patches in my opening hand and auctioneers are always buried at the bottom.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Hahaha, just beat a quest rogue with quest warrior...Instant friend request, followed by a rant about my "cheap bullshit deck". Mhhmm, salty.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
That Mage deck is pretty good, almost got Legend with it, I was 1 win from Legend 7x last night and just couldn't get that final win.
I'll probably be tilted for the next few weeks lol.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The fact that Shadow Visions can discover the Ungoro pack if you play it after Elise is pretty damn funny.

• 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The fact that Shadow Visions can discover the Ungoro pack if you play it after Elise is pretty damn funny.

I've still yet to play Priest but yea, I find it pretty hilarious, add in Lyra and the fact you have good odds of getting Elise from Un'Goro packs and you can get unlimited value!

• 1Like

Myst

Peasant
I just played against a mage in arena with 2 Flamestrikes, 3 Blizzards, 2 Meteors, 2 Fireballs, 2 Polymorphs and a tiny fucking cock. This game is lacking removals.

• 1Like