Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Paladin is pretty fucking stupid too. Playing Murloc paladin and I have to have exactly the right opener to counter his and I have to curve out perfectly while he doesn't draw either obliterate or blizzard.

*edit*

Well I was making that much harder than it needed to be. After thinking about it for a minute, I realized that the Lich King would get stuff like doomsayers and explosive sheep back, so I went with an anyfin list instead of just trying to curve out with a god draw. Beat him first try.

u8JKzfH.png

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
I've done 6 of 9

Shaman - straight forward evolve
Priest - basic control
Paladin - murlocs
Warrior - Alarm-o-bot cheese
Druid - Alarm-o-bot cheese
Rogue - Alarm-o-bot cheese

Working on mage now.
I tried a couple Yogg decks for hunter but I get the feeling you need the hunter DK, which I don't have.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I've done 6 of 9

Priest - basic control
Paladin - murlocs

Working on mage now.
I tried a couple Yogg decks for hunter but I get the feeling you need the hunter DK, which I don't have.

Hunter is easy with Barnes > Y'Shaarj > Kelthuzad cheese

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
My Rogue win using alarm-o-bot.

Alarm-O-Bot > Lich King > Army of the Dead > LOL

most of my deck was spells

Hearthstone Screenshot 08-25-17 11.01.08.png

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Beat him with druid and priest on first try. Did warlock and rogue in a of couple tries. Struggling with warrior and mage now. I don't have any Wild cards and i have literally 0 hunter cards, since i never played the class. Not sure it's gonna be possible to do.

• 1Like

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Hunter is easy with Barnes > Y'Shaarj > Kelthuzad cheese
You're right it was.

Got all 9 now

Priest - basic control
Paladin - Murlocs to the face
Warlock - Alarm-o-bot cheese
Hunter - Barnes/Y'Shaarj/KT cheese (/brofist Ravishing Ravishing )
Mage - Murlocs to the face

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Warrior was the hardest for me. The answer was faceless manipulator on kelthuzad behind public defender during frostmourne

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't have any Wild cards

Most classes can beat LK with standard murlocs by just hoping to curve out perfectly and beat him before frostmourne. Maybe not hunter and definitely not mage or druid, but druid is easy with standard cards anyway.

Just got done grinding double rogue dominance in tavern brawl with a malygos spellpower deck. Actually a fun brawl for once.

• 1Like

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Def first time in a long time I've played more than 1 brawl. Been just going flat out damage with mage and 2x eaters and Alex as a backup plan. Only lose to other mages who draw better.

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Warrior was the hardest for me. The answer was faceless manipulator on kelthuzad behind public defender during frostmourne
Figured Patron Warrior would do it, as Patron doesn't give a damn about 2/6's or 100 armor or blizzard. Beat him with it first try.

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I haven't played since mean streets, but been playing the last few days again. There was a great deal on packs through amazon back during MSG that I used, but I can't remember where I found it and if it was a one time offer. Are there any special deals on packs now for KFT?

Also, I've got the challenge a friend quest right now if anyone is up.
Enzee #1750

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
So i got 9/9. Ended up cheesing with warrior via Frothing Berserker. I think that one gave me the most trouble. I kept trying hunter using the Barnes/Y'shaarj method, but i could never get it off. Instead i just went with Hyena and Vicious Fledgling. I did mage with murlocs... got a perfect draw on the first try with the deck. Killed him on turn 5.

Anyways, made a control warlock deck. Having the most fun playing Hearthstone in a while. Deck list is attached.

g8FGI2s.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Origin

Molten Core Raider
-Prince Valanar
+Twisting Nether (added the second one)

Was testing Prince Valanar since i got him out of a pack, but he blows. Second Nether works way better.

• 1Like

Krag

Peasant
I've been playing a bit of mage this season from about rank 10 up to 5 (finishing up golden mage) and the "fatigue" variations does pretty well against druids (I only saw 31% druids!! but at those ranks there's a lot more weird stuff than past 5). I ended up 7-3 versus Malfurion. Geist is a good card in that list I think, but you also just run into bad players...

Xe6tdek.png

• 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I've been stalled at rank 11 all week, just can't make that final push and get locked into 10.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've been playing a bit of mage this season from about rank 10 up to 5 (finishing up golden mage) and the "fatigue" variations does pretty well against druids (I only saw 31% druids!! but at those ranks there's a lot more weird stuff than past 5). I ended up 7-3 versus Malfurion. Geist is a good card in that list I think, but you also just run into bad players...

Seriously, he shuffled twice into his deck by turn 7? That's outright shitty play. But with UI the deck is now so strong such a play still gets you ranked up. Players who shuffled Jade idols into their decks in the first few turns used to just fucking lose because drawing a jade idol is such terrible tempo before fatigue.

• 1Like

Krag

Peasant
Seriously, he shuffled twice into his deck by turn 7? That's outright shitty play. But with UI the deck is now so strong such a play still gets you ranked up. Players who shuffled Jade idols into their decks in the first few turns used to just fucking lose because drawing a jade idol is such terrible tempo before fatigue.
He shuffled on turn one and then innervate, coin, Fandral and jade idol on turn two... He was out of cards the whole game pretty much. The Geist might even have helped him a little since he drew jade spirits and other stuff instead of just one idol per turn.

• 1Worf

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
He shuffled on turn one and then innervate, coin, Fandral and jade idol on turn two... He was out of cards the whole game pretty much. The Geist might even have helped him a little since he drew jade spirits and other stuff instead of just one idol per turn.

Shuffling your first Idol is a TERRIBLE move, especially first turn. Jade struggles with early pressure, forgoing the 1/1 and slowing your jade counter by 1 is such a bad move.

As Quin said, other then getting 1 early for tempo, I don't want to see my second Idol until really late in the game, and that's if the game is really slow. It's part of why a Geist is such a shitty anti-jade card. It only stops the deck from going infinite, otherwise most of a game an idol is the last thing you want.

• 1Like