Hearthstone

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The dormant part just makes it way over the top. I've coined one out on 4 and then the second on 5 and been on the receiving end as well. It's just to much, maybe at 6 it will be enough

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dang, guessing when they fix the text on eyebeam its going to read outcast change cost to 1. Just lost a game because I had a 0 cost eyebeam from a skull, but ended up costing 1 mana when I got to the outcast.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So with duplicate protection, if you have 2 of every rare in the set and dust a skull of Gul’dan for 100 dust, you are guaranteed to get the skull in the next pack?

So turns out the answer is no. But I got 2 legendaries and an epic in 3 packs testing this theory so I’ll call it a win.

Last edited:

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
They even protect you when you dust something, you won't get it again until you've gotten all the other rares.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
trolololol.jpg

trololololllol

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Next they need to nerf the ability for the majority of its cards to hyper efficiently do face damage and snowball. Oh and remove at least one of their 3 primary card draw cards.

These nerfs were fucking weak sauce anyway. Not a single of those nerfed cards is situational or not playable. Just makes the deck SLIGHTLY slower.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is one of them golden? It does not take golden into account.
Nope. Both lions were regular. I wouldn’t be surprised if they had some workaround programmed in for full refund cards. If it did work you could effectively use it to get 120 dust minimum per pack instead of the usual 40.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I don't understand how HSReplay does some of its stats. It says Tempo DH is ~55% WR, but you click into it and every popular deck is ~65% WR.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you Maiev a card that has dormant, does that cards effect trigger again the next time it comes out of hibernation?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Right after you posted I had a demon hunter get 3 imprisoned antaen off on me. I was on quest warlock which appears to be demon hunter kryptonite.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, the worst part about playing zoo right now are other warlocks running double sacrificial pact just to counter demon hunters.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Galakrond Warlock is crazy good right now. Firebat is 27-3 currently. Only 10 games were to demon hunters

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Here's my budget DH smorc, 71% ranking up to middle platinum so far. The deck definitely wants metamorphosis (in place of a glaivebound), and probably the ignore taunt guy too. Consume magic probably a good budget card to deal with big druid taunts, they've been my worst matchup ranking up.

dhbudget.png

Axiel

Molten Core Raider
Well at least you don't need to spend much for cards to play Demon hunter v Demon hunter meta fairly competitively.