Hearthstone

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, sorry, I'm dumb and forgot that HS is on YouTube, not twitch.

But according to the fine print, it is the same requirements (2 hours, 4 hours), not random, so maybe the delivery is just slower than with their twitch integration.

No TV or Media devices is weird though, their apps are pretty good and would have expected them to have this functionality.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
sheeesh, tunnel vision just wrecked killinallday in that game. Only to recognize it a second after that fact too, ouch

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Monsanto game 5 against Tincho yesterday was even worse than this one. Blizzard seriously dropped the ball not nerfing that shit immediately

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Control Warlock is going to be the meta next week. The deck is actually quite strong against Paladin and Mage. Especially if mage doesn't get an early Deck of Lunacy and the nerfs next week are going to only make it better.

I'm already seeing way more locks on the standard ladder.

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Control Warlock is going to be the meta next week. The deck is actually quite strong against Paladin and Mage. Especially if mage doesn't get an early Deck of Lunacy and the nerfs next week are going to only make it better.

I'm already seeing way more locks on the standard ladder.
Time to get Ticketus to the mill show... The meta keeps getting better?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Not sure where you get that it's strong versus spell mage and paladin, stats say otherwise. It's popular in spite of it's poor performance because it appeals to certain players. I'd wager after the nerfs, it still won't be meta, at least not in its current form. Aggro will push it out unless it heavily retools.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
trololololol .... Monsanto rekt himself

EDIT context:

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Hopefully, but I fully expect to be disappointed. Tired of only choices being DoL or Paladin secrets, both which feel shitty when you don't top deck your IWIN cards early. Paladin feels even worse to draw your secrets.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've just been playing control lock because its at least fun and wins often enough.