Hearthstone

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
page 3.. I guess mercs are a flop?

Alterac Valley is out. Celestial dragon hero for mage looks neat. Pass rewards seem more oriented towards BG now.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
page 3.. I guess mercs are a flop?

Alterac Valley is out. Celestial dragon hero for mage looks neat. Pass rewards seem more oriented towards BG now.
I'd like to say Mercs was fun for a day or two...but that would be a lie. I did try it though.

They have been monetizing the shit outta this thing with SO many cosmetics. I don't really have a problem with that, but it is funny how many skins, boards, avatars, etc. they have pumped out in a short amount of time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rime

<Donor>
Mercenaries failed because you need Gold or $$$ to make any meaningful progress, but you cannot earn Gold through doing Mercenaries. None of the daily quests can be completed there.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Lol 3rd page of gaming forum. Rip this shit.

However, the latest BG patch is really good and fun. Some heroes are silly broken but it's not oppressive yet and is good clean entertainment.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So the new buddy system is uhh a thing. Stole queen togwaggles buddy and got infinite minions. scaled the demons by one turn of scaling elementals with triple nomi and infinite elementals

AE51FAB4-7787-445B-B417-908E9F95EEDE.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I've started playing BG's again recently. This is by far the most busted comp I've ever had. I did not remotely have enough time to complete all the actions I could. This picture start of last fight, the right 2 minions are both Amalgadons. In my hand I have 12 discovers, that lead to more discovers. Now granted I high rolled pretty hard, I went to 4 really early, and discovered Bran instantly. Then I went to 5 and discovered friend of a friend, which let me discover multiple copies of my buddy, which let me then discover a second copy of bran and use my hero power to make it golden. Shit got out of hand really fast after that

1647709928709.png

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I've started playing BG's again recently. This is by far the most busted comp I've ever had. I did not remotely have enough time to complete all the actions I could. This picture start of last fight, the right 2 minions are both Amalgadons. In my hand I have 12 discovers, that lead to more discovers. Now granted I high rolled pretty hard, I went to 4 really early, and discovered Bran instantly. Then I went to 5 and discovered friend of a friend, which let me discover multiple copies of my buddy, which let me then discover a second copy of bran and use my hero power to make it golden. Shit got out of hand really fast after that

View attachment 404067
friend of a friend is a retarded card when Brann exists.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Pretty good day tbh. The list doesn't include my last game for some reason. You can high roll like fuck with Brann shenanigans

1647745045641.png

1647745021306.png