Hearthstone

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
They knew it was the case, it was tweeted that it worked like this before hand lol. Lobby Legends should be amusing this weekend

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
There is just no way Siren synergy with Athissa doesn't get nerfed. The 19/18 was a 5/4 that gained 14/14 stats just because my turn ended. It blows Kalecgos, the new Flat Tusk guy, Rag etc all out of the water. I probably cast 15 spells during the turn, plus the 9 that cast after the turn. We're talking +72/72 stats, plus the fact that I'm giving things divine shield, windfury, etc.

Everything else is just unplayable. Find something that gets you to 6 with enough health to find Naga's or die. Nevermind that kind of like I said before the patch ever happened, how do you ever make a comeback when someone has a comp like this? There is just 0 comeback mechanic.

1652408130907.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Also the entire game mode is shit and has always been shit, just like the main game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Truth.

Outside of the poor balance they seemed to have updated something with the layout/reso that is cutting off the bottom player icons from both my tablet and my cell phone as well >_>

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Well I am bored. Entire lobby, myself included, having to force nagas every game is trash. Patch soon I hope.

• 1Truth!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I hit 5k today, but I only played 5 games today. My motivation to play is pretty low.

I'm going to try to stay up tonight and watch Lobby Legends, because I'm guessing it's going to be a hilarious shit show.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Since patch I have won one game where I wasn't nagas. And that was because I high rolled into some omega busters and baron and killed all the naga players by turn 12. I suspect lobby legends will look the same. All nagas, all day.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Here is my hot take. They will nerf Naga's, but the speedrun discover a 6 drop meta won't change. It'll just include more tribes.

Also this is amusing. Guess I got the wins before achievements?

1652722462439.png
1652722467430.png

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
According to HSReplay based on top 20% MMR which gives a sample size of almost a million games post patch, 22 Heroes have 4.5 avg or better, 59 have worse. 73% of the heroes you are averaging bottom 4.