Hearthstone

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Fuck this meta. It’s either nagas or this aids shit.
AFAE18D7-57E6-49D9-B29D-07D3A873A6FD.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Playing Scamzarak helped. The split image secret made that shit ezpz. Still aids comp.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Well its good thing they nerfed Darkgaze Elder, that was clearly what was making the game trash. Tidemistress still OP.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
High roll gonna high roll.
I think that's still gonna be the reality of the patch. On turn 6 my dig got me the golden tank, I played it on 7 to discover a 6 and tripled into another 6, which was a buster and reaper. Then just slowly found the other pieces. I think I only lost like one round after the 2 discovers though, and it was one I was favored. They might have nerfed 4 6 stars, but they are still the cards that are going to win you games. I sat there looking at should I just discover a 5 or hold the golden in my hand, and it was like none of the 5's do jack shit so why bother.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
This meta is worse than just pure Naga's imo. At least before they nerfed Naga's you could reasonably force Naga's all the time because you aren't going to be missing pieces like Siren. Now it's just that 2 people who hit Naga's tend to fucking roll everyone. I had a golden Fellbat and was selling off 70/70 Demons to win the game with this, because the demon's can't get large enough to deal with a bunch of large ass divine shield naga's. Naga's or scam, what a great meta /sarcasm

1653411936308.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This meta is worse than just pure Naga's imo. At least before they nerfed Naga's you could reasonably force Naga's all the time because you aren't going to be missing pieces like Siren. Now it's just that 2 people who hit Naga's tend to fucking roll everyone. I had a golden Fellbat and was selling off 70/70 Demons to win the game with this, because the demon's can't get large enough to deal with a bunch of large ass divine shield naga's. Naga's or scam, what a great meta /sarcasm

View attachment 413886
It's kind of ironic that nerfing them but not enough made the meta even worse.