Hearthstone

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

All Death Knight cards with any three-rune requirements (Frost-Frost-Frost, Blood-Frost-Unholy, etc.) are now removed from all Discover pools and random generation effects.

pretty much what I expected for DK. Might actually get a decent warrior deck but still wouldn't be surprised it's not all that great either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
This is fun:

### control mage
# Class: Mage
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Wolf
#
# 2x (1) Arcane Artificer
# 2x (1) Arcane Wyrm
# 2x (1) Suspicious Alchemist
# 2x (2) Cosmic Keyboard
# 2x (2) Hipster
# 2x (2) Prismatic Elemental
# 2x (2) Solid Alibi
# 2x (3) Nerubian Vizier
# 2x (3) Nightcloak Sanctum
# 2x (4) Cold Case
# 1x (4) Commander Sivara
# 2x (4) Volume Up
# 1x (5) Queen Azshara
# 2x (6) Blizzard
# 2x (6) Deathborne
# 1x (8) Kel'Thuzad, the Inevitable
# 1x (9) Grand Magister Rommath
#
AAECAdT8BQTbuQSp3gS65ASjkAUN2tAE8dMEyt4E294E+uwEhJMFqpgFq5gFopkFgMIF1c4F0PgF3vgFAAA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Better

### control
# Year of the Wolf
#
# 1x (1) Sir Finley, Sea Guide
# 2x (2) Audio Splitter
# 2x (2) Cosmic Keyboard
# 1x (2) Infinitize the Maxitude
# 2x (2) Solid Alibi
# 2x (3) Nerubian Vizier
# 1x (3) Photographer Fizzle
# 2x (4) Cold Case
# 1x (4) Volume Up
# 1x (5) Queen Azshara
# 2x (6) Blizzard
# 2x (6) Deathborne
#
AAECAdT8BQjlsATbuQSp3gS65ASjkAWs0QXQ+AXR+AUL2tAE8dMEyt4E294E+uwEhJMFqpgFopkFgMIF6MUF3vgFAAA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Doing well with this one. Been experimenting with stuff a lot but as long as you draw Cage head and the boneshredders you can win most games. Right now nobody runs silence so you can safely drop cage head on turn 8. I got to Plat 5 after playing last night. Got the weird colored card of cage head in a pack so started trying to build around it. Biggest weakness is surviving early game which I am trying to improve. Mosh Pit didn't do me any good so I dropped it.

Necrotic whatever the unholy discover card isn't good. Don't run it. Amalgam is much better. This produces a lot of tokens so I am going to be investigating more infuse cards tonight sometime. Don't run any other deathrattles or you weaken your primary win condition. Marrowgar is the backup plan.

### cage head
# Class: Death Knight
# Year of the Wolf
#
# 2x (1) Arms Dealer
# 2x (1) Body Bagger
# 1x (1) Death Growl
# 2x (1) Plagued Grain
# 2x (2) Amalgam of the Deep
# 2x (2) Battlefield Necromancer
# 2x (2) Bone Flinger
# 1x (2) Plague Strike
# 1x (3) Blightfang
# 2x (3) Nerubian Vizier
# 2x (4) Construct Quarter
# 1x (4) Grave Strength
# 1x (5) Army of the Dead
# 2x (5) Boneshredder
# 2x (5) Famished Fool
# 2x (5) Possessifier
# 1x (6) Sylvanas, the Accused
# 1x (8) Cage Head
# 1x (8) Lord Marrowgar
#
AAECAYjaBQjw4wSQ5AT47ASk7wSF9gTNpQWBwwXzyAULssEE/+MEkeQEqeYEvPAE2/EEsvcEkpMFopkFnqoF5coFAAA=
#

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Better

### control
# Year of the Wolf
#
# 1x (1) Sir Finley, Sea Guide
# 2x (2) Audio Splitter
# 2x (2) Cosmic Keyboard
# 1x (2) Infinitize the Maxitude
# 2x (2) Solid Alibi
# 2x (3) Nerubian Vizier
# 1x (3) Photographer Fizzle
# 2x (4) Cold Case
# 1x (4) Volume Up
# 1x (5) Queen Azshara
# 2x (6) Blizzard
# 2x (6) Deathborne
#
AAECAdT8BQjlsATbuQSp3gS65ASjkAWs0QXQ+AXR+AUL2tAE8dMEyt4E294E+uwEhJMFqpgFopkFgMIF6MUF3vgFAAA=
#

Finally decided to craft infinitize so gave this a whirl, fun deck so far. Still in gold as I haven't had much playing time so far this month.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Finally decided to craft infinitize so gave this a whirl, fun deck so far. Still in gold as I haven't had much playing time so far this month.
I got replaced Finley and Azshara with Armor Vendor. Was getting blown up on turn 5-6 too often for my liking.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
New patch makes BGs pretty fun again. Been winning with lots of weird builds though we'll see how it holds out once I hit the 8-10k range.

Even without getting a final slot filled this was turning these things into like 70/70s+. Basically ended the game by turn 11 since no one could out tempo.

1683735169399.png

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Even with boomer apm I'm pulling off like 500/500 versions of that pirate who gets +1/+1 whenever you gain gold. The "wait two turns for a bonus" cards are an interesting design tack, and reward reading tempo/lobby power level. Probably become completely awful once buddies are reintroduce and speed the game back up again

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
And the stacking is getting nerfed. Card is broke as fuck in multiple ways.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah, was also kind of unintuitive that making it gold was worse than having two plain copies

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watch a 15/15 change into a 450/450 minion!

Attachments

• 6CE67E44-C68A-4B2B-9111-996BD32868A0.jpeg
    6CE67E44-C68A-4B2B-9111-996BD32868A0.jpeg
    308.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 1Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

EDIT

Buffs​

• Symphony of Sins
  • From the Depths
  • Chorus Riff
  • Demolition Renovator
  • Rotten Applebaum
  • Pandaren Importer

Nerfs​

• Sinful Brand
  • Predation
  • Felscale Evoker
  • Anub'Rekhan
  • Scribbling Stenographer
  • Battlefield Necromancer
  • Blightfang
  • High Cultist Basaleph

Last edited:
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Sinful brand I guess is an ok nerf but you dont run into it too often. Big DH getting nerfed is lol it was barely playable ever before. What's wrong with Blightfang though? Or High Cultist?

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Battlefield Necromancer and Blightfang are 2 of the best performing cards in unholy so makes sense they are hitting them specifically. Nerubian swarmguard is the only other target they could of chosen to keep it aimed at just nerfing unholy.

Definitely don't get the Big DH thing so much. High Cultist has to be they expect it to jump in power a lot from the other nerfs.

Thorrior is sorta already a thing but is gonna get even stronger now as well. Watching some streamers play it, it's not the easiest deck to pilot but I plan to finally craft Thori'belore since it's the only card I am missing.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Battlefield Necromancer and Blightfang are 2 of the best performing cards in unholy so makes sense they are hitting them specifically. Nerubian swarmguard is the only other target they could of chosen to keep it aimed at just nerfing unholy.

Definitely don't get the Big DH thing so much. High Cultist has to be they expect it to jump in power a lot from the other nerfs.

Thorrior is sorta already a thing but is gonna get even stronger now as well. Watching some streamers play it, it's not the easiest deck to pilot but I plan to finally craft Thori'belore since it's the only card I am missing.
I tried this. Its fun but it requires too much setup for the more efficient decks out there. Unholy DK and Undead Priest just do too much damage and have too many answers to your shit. Like you get you board and imbued axe into pyro and then unholy DK just plops out Marrowgar and yer fucked.

It's awesome when it works though.