Hearthstone

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Rogue is the most garbage class still. Only faggots play rogue.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
While the art and the look on the board is better, I still don't like the hover over interaction to read the card at all

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
This garbage is unplayable on the tablet now. Can’t get through any type of a game without a crash. Small Indy company full of faggots.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
While they completely gutted esports this year, master tournies being back on twitch is a plus to start building better viewership numbers again

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Played a bit of this trash again for the first time since DK came out. I see there's been a mini-set and a new expansion but everyone is playing the exact same shit as befoe?

I haven't even really seen any new cards being played.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
DK is the same because they didn't lose any cards to the core reset, most everything else is fairly different

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Is that a troon commentator in masters? Looks and sounds like a troon.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
We've got a boat load of post-expansion balance changes coming, primarily in the form of buffs, and a change to the Death Knight class which Blizzard says will be a "general rules/system change". We don't have all the details yet, those are to come on Thursday (thanks announcement of announcement), but we do have a list of the cards that will be receiving changes!

Card Nerfs Coming​

Three cards are set to receive nerfs.

Card Buffs Coming​

A total of 25 cards will be receiving buffs. Overall, Warrior is set to receive the most of the buffs with a total of 7 cards being buffed, or slightly more than a quarter of the buffs.

Legendary Card Buffs

Epic Card Buffs

Rare Card Buffs

Common Card Buffs

Death Knight Class Nerf​

The Death Knight class as a whole is going to be receiving a change to their core rules. This will make the class weaker and solve negative experiences players are having with the class.

Quote From Nicholas Weiss

The Death Knight symbol is because there’s a general rules/system change coming for Death Knight, that will generally make it weaker and curb some negative play experiences. Details on Thursday.
Because not everyone recognizes cards by art alone, the cards getting buffed, sorted by class:
DRUID

HUNTER
MAGE
PRIEST
ROGUE
SHAMAN
WARLOCK
WARRIOR
NERFS

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Them putting the DK general icon in that teaser tweet was pretty funny, clearly something needs to be done, but fundamentally changing your new class isn't the best sign. My best guess is it will alter how discoveries work within the class and the runes. Something like no discovery of triple rune cards at all along with a few choice discoveries just removed from the pool completely.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've been playing rainbow DK. Doesn't seem too oppressive. I lose plenty, but I am also terribad and play a lot of super janky shit for lulz. Currently at Diamond 2.

Discovering a 3 frost rune card when you're running blood kinda defeats the purpose I think.

Not seeing the actual nerfs here?

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

They just put out this teaser tweet yesterday, patch should be tomorrow. chthonic-anemos chthonic-anemos post shows which cards the tweet refer to. Rainbow Dk is the only one right now that isn't dominating the ladder

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Damn, I guess the dumb rainbow deck I made because I got the free rainbow 10 cost legendary (which blows btw I rarely end up using it) will eat shit now.

I went from Bronze to D2 with it easily enough. I am guessing its because nobody expects it.