Hearthstone

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
Wow, this is horrible looking, who is this even directed at? The shout casting portion is killing me, trying to bring excitement to this isn't working and they are trying so hard. This is coming from someone that use to watch M:tG on ESPN2 in the middle of the night and still watches DotA2 and LoL tournaments so I'm use to watching boring shit. How Blizzard has fallen...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I started calling the walking dead the increasingly poor decisions of andrea.. maybe now we should say "the increasingly poor decisions of blizzard"

Sean_sl

shitlord
Platforms:

On which platforms will Hearthstone be available?
Hearthstone will initially be available for Windows? and Macintosh?, with a version for iPad coming later.
Kinda surprised they aren't doing a XBLA and PSN version like WotC does with their Magic Duels of the Planeswalkers series.

Cybsled

Actually, this would have been cooler if they integrated it into WoW as well. Set up some card dens in cities, let players wager stuff if they want or have a chance to win ingame rewards, etc. WoW Pokemon worked out well, might as well do this in WoW as well.

Toxxulian_sl

shitlord
15 devs, they said it was going to be small, and they said it was not discussed before, what the fuck did you guys expect? This sounds great for wasting time on my phone. You guys are clearly too old for this, go back to your rocking chair, the kids won't bother you anymore.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I don't think this is end of the world stuff. I play the crap out of Puzzle and Dragons, I'll probably play the crap out of this. Though I question the decision of making this on PCs first rather than just straight to iOS/Android. Yeah, Blizzard is traditionally a PC gaming company, but if you want to print money, mobile is where it's at.

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
Oy, the behind the scenes thing, "15 hardcore ninjas". Really? They made it sound like a game made by hipsters. I guess this is them trying to become Zynga and branch out on to the mobile market for the super casuals while killing any hope for the WarCraft IP.

Also, vote for the shaw!

xzi

Mouthbreather
They're trying really hard right now to hype this up, I am cringing so hard.

BTW, where were these videos for their actual games, wtf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
15 devs, they said it was going to be small, and they said it was not discussed before, what the fuck did you guys expect? This sounds great for wasting time on my phone. You guys are clearly too old for this, go back to your rocking chair, the kids won't bother you anymore.
Hey look, the Blizzard White Knight stepped out of the MMO forum.

Sean_sl

shitlord
This sounds great for wasting time on my phone.
Sadly it doesn't look like it'll be playable on Phones, unless "iPad only" isn't a thing and any iPad game can also be played on an iPhone. The announced Platforms are Windows/Mac and "later" an iPad version. No Android.

And god knows how long "later" means in Blizzard terms.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
If it wasn't a FTP game and I could have the whole game for 15/20 dollars it wouldn't be bad, but you know they're going to milk it so hard.