Hearthstone

Column_sl

shitlord
I warned you to level your other dudes up before you win a ton on your favorite class. I'm paraphrasing here but I believe you said "Just build a mongo deck lul its ez ur bad stop QQing."

Karma is a fickle mistress.
A) Your original post was on daily quests which you can still use those gimmick decks for very easly. Even easier now since they let you use 2 classes to complete
b)
"Just build a mongo deck lul its ez ur bad stop QQing."
You added the you are bad comment, and stop crying stuff. Please quote me correctly

c) All that has absolutely NOTHING to do with leveling up characters.

You can't purposely lose, its does nothing. The fact that I hit master rank within 26 games was unavoidable.

There ranking system is retarded, and broken as fuck.

Column_sl

shitlord
Speaking on the game itself

Beta 2 is way more buggy then Beta 1.

Graphical Issues -

Cards get stuck on the playing field ,and in your hand making them unuseable till the next round

If you alt tab out and back in it sometimes causes all kinds of madness on the UI/Cards

b) Battle Rage is 100% broken, Supposed to give you cards = how many damaged characters are on the board

Right now it gives you like 4-5 cards no matter what. I've seen nothing on the board ,and that cards gives 4-5

Column_sl

shitlord
On arena, the draft seems way better then Beta 1

I was getting the same cards pretty much every time for weeks, and now they give you a wider assortment of everything

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I've felt the opposite for Arena.

Also, acing your first Arena doesn't work out well. It then matched me against people who actually know how to play for all my subsequent Arenas.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I got 3 legendaries in my draft for the first arena I played after the wipe. Since then I've played probably 4-5 arenas and haven't seen anything better than a couple epics.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I got a Ysera once and still only managed to 5-3 with it.

They should really normalize it. Give you a legendary with pick 1, another legendary at pick 16, 3 epics, 10 rares, and the rest commons.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
It does feel like RNG plays a lot more of a role in my wins/losses in the arena than strategy. Don't get me wrong, I've payed dearly for simple mistakes, but I feel like I've lost more games to superior decks than I have to bad plays.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
It seems like a potential exploit, but on arena loss #3 if you disconnect and reque before the actual loss it looks like you can attempt 1 more potential win.

Column_sl

shitlord
Just had an arena game completey bug out.

No one could move there cards ,and we were both stuck with no time running on the rounds.

Started when a mage had too many cards, and the next card coming in was a poly.
then you could see polymorph in the right hand section stuck in a tree.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yesterday's opt-in wave must have been pretty big, half our raid group got in.

Column_sl

shitlord
Thank god, this is not release. So many retarded exploits going on right now

Blizzard fix this shit, do you even play your own games.

Column_sl

shitlord
Considering this is the 2nd phase beta before release, and they still have 2 of the same game ending fucking exploits as last phase.

Stick this is beta excuse, and shove it up your ASS!

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I played in the previous phase on my friend's account. I agree the game is acting more 'buggy' since the latest patch. Also, you don't understand what a beta is apparently. It's not an 'excuse' it's a statement of fact. Wait til release then you can really start going all caps.

Column_sl

shitlord
I don't mind a couple cards being bugged out, or some broken mechanics.

The exploits that are in the game you can't even fight against, and more scumbags are using them everyday.

Also, this is essentially soft beta, there will be no wipes into Live. Everything will carry over..

All they need to do is ban these fuckers, and patch there broken ass game.