Hearthstone

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Pfft, I've been in a number of Blizzard betas (and one alpha!) as a dirty Canadian.
Far as Blizzard is concerned, you're in the US. I'm talking about people in Oceania and Asia
smile.png

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm still ranked in masters, and have a shitload of arena wins.

Anyone would complain if people were breaking a game you like just because they can't play it legit.
Not to mention this all goes down in arena, where it takes you allot of gold just to play...

So you support cheaters then? doesnt surprise me considering how big of a faggot you are.

To people who acutely play this game, did anyone notice there was a gold bug last night that when you exited arena you lost a shitload of gold...
Amazing job Blizz, can you allocate more then one person to fucking hearthstone plz, fuck WOW.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
There have been gold bug display errors all throughout the beta, close and restart has always fixed it for me.

What exploits are you seeing? I have been playing a shit-ton and haven't seen anything suspicious.

Column_sl

shitlord
If you haven't seen what I'm talking about , then either you are playing in ranks where they don't know about it, or don't play enough.

And NO, I will not tell you what they are. There is enough scumbags doing this shit right now.

Has nothing to do with what is going on in the game itself...

Lets just say, if I want you to lose you already lost. I don't have to play a single card.
They had a version of the same exploit in the last beta.

Column_sl

shitlord
Now Now,
wink.png
Don't be all Butt Hurt cause you fished for the exploit, and I wouldn't give it to you.

You'll have to cheat some other way, or god forbid try to play the game.
rolleyes.png

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, you got me. I need these mysterious ways to MAKE YOU LOSE WITHOUT PLAYING A SINGLE CARD.

Column_sl

shitlord
Dont worry little son, this cheat will be out in the open soon as more people get beta.

Maybe at that point even you can win..

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I haven't played toooooo many arena games (less than 20) and I'm 1 star diamond and haven't witnessed anyone doing anything exploitative.

khalid

Unelected Mod
It would only be to your benefit to lay out the exploit if tons of people are doing it. Only way that shit ever gets fixed right away.

Unless you are full of shit, which is probably the case.

Column_sl

shitlord
No thanks. It certainly does not help me if they take months to fix it with everyone knowing what it is, now does it.

They never fixed the force disconnect exploit that was all over beta 1, this one is far easier to do.

So find it yourself

All this shit could be solved, if they had in game reporting features like every other god damn beta.
You can't even mail them the users name with the time stamp so they can check the logs.

Column_sl

shitlord
And phase 2 will probly play out exactly like phase 1

Small group starts doing it, and the end of the beta phase its so out in the open they make a farce card like that.

I'm hoping they patch this one faster then the force disconnect, especially since a shitload of people are about to get invited.

Rime

<Donor>
I really wish they would do something about the RNG in the Arena mode.

Sure, draft is draft, but some of the luck that some people get is just stupid.

Just lost two games to opponents who were swimming in legendaries. First guy had Cairne Bloodhoof, Sylvanas, and Ysera. Second guy had Hogger, Leeroy Jenkins, King Crush, and Alexstraza.

I wish they would do a system where you would always get (Random choice, as it currently is), say, 1 Legendary, 2 Epics, 7 Uncommons, and then 20 Commons/Experts.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'm definitely in favor of SOME structure to the draft. I have the absolute worst luck in my drafts. I so frequently get something like 3 rares, 0 epics, 0 legendaries.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Column: does the arena exploit invite Alarm-o-bots or was I extremely unlucky (or this guy extremely lucky I guess)? I just played an arena where this guy played 3 alarm-o-bots 3 turns in a row and got all high level cards (8/8 protector, 7/7 war golem, and something else).

Rime

<Donor>
Just ran into a guy who hadTWOOnyxia cards in his arena deck -_-

Taking a break from Arena for a while, I think.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't mind when other people get lucky, I get angrier when my decks give me no shot. I drafted Warrior just now and did not see *1* weapon.

Column_sl

shitlord
Just ran into a guy who hadTWOOnyxia cards in his arena deck -_-

Taking a break from Arena for a while, I think.
He had one Onyxia, and a faceless mainpulator.

Like about an hour ago I was able to play 3 Tirions against a guy at the end of a match.

But I've played double Ysaras many times, for the double card draw.

I said this about 10 posts back, but Faceless Manipulator is one of the best cards in the game. Combo it with Big game hunter, and make your opponent cry when he realizes he gave you his legendary.
There's really endless possibilities with that card, tho.Such as spell cleaving mages copying there drakes for crazy high spell damage. In a way its better then mind control.