Hearthstone

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm rapidly starting to really fucking hate this game. I'm tired of running into perfect draws and shit like unbelievable knife jugglers.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Also Dreamhack is this weekend,Twitch

Basically every single match they cast, first game Hunter v Hunter. I think that says something about the game. I hope the Blizzard guys are watching this and pull their head out of their ass about the class enough to realize something has to change. Especially if Nax is months away.

Column_sl

shitlord
I can't think of anything more boring to watch then a Hearthstone tournament, maybe for casual new players that's exciting.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
It really just depends on your taste in games I think. There is no way I'd suffer through a LoL tournament stream. I mean, LoL is tedious enough to play... to watch? You're fucking kidding me.

But obviously a lot of people disagree with me on that. Different strokes for different folks and all.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just started playing this and pushed the first 5 or 6 peoples face into the dirt, then got nearly aced by a rogue who had 3 assassinations (?) in his hand. Then a shaman who pulled out some BS totems, this is kinda easy to get hooked on it would seem!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I actually enjoy watching LoL from time to time, although I really cant stand to play it. Mostly lost interest in watching (or playing) Hearthstone though.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
That's also part of why I like watching hearthstone. I'm still pretty bad, so there is a bunch for me to learn from watching better players still.

Column_sl

shitlord
Is anyone really impressed with this? Mist, watch that video. I'd like to hear your thoughts. It's a fatty hunter deck

Lets just talk on how he got to that moment.

1) Rag is played,and has 3 targets available. He hits the hunter which puts the mage at lethal for next round. If anything you wanted to hit the buff card, and hope to god Rag hits the hunter next play. The mage was the one losing imo. The mage doesn't have any shields up, or any secrets to keep him invuln.
2) The hunter has his weapon up, and has his burst with minions that can use the burst on the board.

What am I missing on that? It took the third announcer to come in, and say hey guys hes got 10 mana, a way to fish and burst. He didnt even need to fish...

That's amazing coming from Kripp, he must have been drinking. The announcer was even like I can't even count..... You are commentating Hearthstone, and you can't even count?? wtf

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Because most people would never think to kill command their own highmane to combo with the charge guy in that situation. 95% of people miss that play. You can claim you saw it, and you may have, but I'd bet against it.

Column_sl

shitlord
Because most people would never think to kill command their own highmane to combo with the charge guy in that situation.
Why wouldn't you, you are putting a card in your deck specifically to charge minions..... You have a minion that can split, and benefit from the buffs ,and charge. You also have a way to make him split.

They even talk about thats why he plays Rhino in his deck right after the match.

The mage was always losing. The hunter had his burst up, and didn't even need to fish ( or whatever you guys call it in magic) for another card.
The guy who couldn't count even saw the way to untrap the higmane.