Hearthstone

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Currently 6-1 in Arena with my best druid deck ever. Swipe x3, Ironbark Protector x2, Ancient of Lore x2, Faceless Manipulator and the strongest combo I've ever run: Cult Master x2 and Force of Nature x2. Dropped the three Treants, wipe out 2 of his minions, draw 3 cards. Positively orgasmic. So there's all my luck used up, 5 epics.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone got suggestions for Mind Control nerfs or changes? I understand that its a priest theme thing, but even at 8 mana the card is impossible to play around in Arena.

Column_sl

shitlord
You have to bait mind controls, its quite easy. Just play better. It's the same as baiting out Sheeps, and hexes. The fact that you know when it will exactly come out gives you the advantage.

Also dont play a big card you cant recontrol with a silence, or directly killing it. The game gives you tons of tools to get around mind control, Big Game Hunter, your own class cards etc.

I have no problems with priests . Mages on the other hand will definitely be nerfed for live, I can guarantee it.

Elerion

N00b
Thats beta 1 idiot.... look at the date of my original post in this thread....

http://www.rerolled.org/search.php?searchid=432142

Your quote is from 9/24/2013 which is a tuesday, which meens I started on 9/20/2013 exactly. Beta 2 started 10/3/13

it is now 10/21/2014.

A detective you are not....Continue being a professional retard...
Your boast about "I've been playing since Beta 1" is truly impressive when Beta 1 was 3 weeks ago.

Column_sl

shitlord
That's a month of play,and considering my quoted comment were on Beta 2 not Beta 1 you once again prove to be a retard..

2 weeks of beta 1 9/20/13- 10/3/13, and 3 weeks of beta 2.... 10/3/13-10/21/13

Since were in the quoting mood, lets quote yourself shall we
rolleyes.png

I don't even have Hearthstone,.
Yeah thats what I thought. Now leave this thread to people that are acutely playing this travesty of a game.

Begone Troll

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Currently 6-1 in Arena with my best druid deck ever. Swipe x3, Ironbark Protector x2, Ancient of Lore x2, Faceless Manipulator and the strongest combo I've ever run: Cult Master x2 and Force of Nature x2. Dropped the three Treants, wipe out 2 of his minions, draw 3 cards. Positively orgasmic. So there's all my luck used up, 5 epics.
Yeah I have a feeling one of those cards is going to be one of the next cards nerfed. I don't want to say which because I'm abusing the fuck out of in the mean time.

I'm loving the game, although rng can be a bitch sometimes. I had an arena run over the weekend, easily my best draft I've ever had 2 knife jugglers, 3 truesilvers, 2 consecrations, the card that does 8 random damage, and some other rares and I got 1 win with it. I literally didn't take damage the 1 win. The other 3 I had the absolute worst draws and was still 1 turn away from winning when my opponent top decked the win. I had 10 life left playing a mage, their board is empty and no cards in hand and they top deck a pyroblast.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I'm expecting nerfs to Mind Control (only lasts until the end of your next turn), the Master of Pain (1/3 draw a card if dealt damage), the 1/3 heal a minion draw a card priest 1 drop (probably increase to a 2 drop or change it to a 1/2) and the AoE deathrattle druid spell.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought mind control was broken as fuck because I thought the minion could attack the turn you take control of it, but then I realized I just took control of a creature with charge. So yeah, you have to bait them. Don't play a creature you can't kill past turn 7 unless you're throwing up a hail mary.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
They're not going to nerf every good card until all of the cards are terrible. All of those cards are very conditional. Mind control is pretty much a cornerstone of the priest archetypal control deck.

I'm trying to build an aggro mage deck now, but I need a lot more cards.

Column_sl

shitlord
If you use faceless, and the minion has a charge he will use it.
Also Faceless still bugs out the board, so I'm not sure why they didn't fix that card when they fixed sheep.

There's a really good Hunter deck right now. It's almost unbeatable in constructed.
I've seen it played against me a couple of times, and I saw them mention it on Trumps stream.

I seriously doubt they will adjust Mind control. I believe allot of the nerfs will go to mages this round since they're so dominating in Arena play.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
If you use faceless, and the minion has a charge he will use it.
Also Faceless still bugs out the board, so I'm not sure why they didn't fix that card when they fixed sheep.

There's a really good Hunter deck right now. It's almost unbeatable in constructed.
I've seen it played against me a couple of times, and I saw them mention it on Trumps stream.

I seriously doubt they will adjust Mind control. I believe allot of the nerfs will go to mages this round since they're so dominating in Arena play.
Which hunter deck is it? I've been using a variation of the bestial wrath deck but it is far from unbeatable.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I reeeally dislike the hunter. I just find the hero power really underwhelming.

Column_sl

shitlord
Which hunter deck is it? I've been using a variation of the bestial wrath deck but it is far from unbeatable.
Its a variation on the bestial wrath deck, that's heavy on secrets/spells/hero powers to buy time to launch a 17 hit combo.
They were talking about how powerful it was on trumps stream, and I saw it played against me.

Its not your A standard hunter gimmick deck using low level minions and hounds, its much more complex.

Basically if you dont have taunts up you are dead, which isn't the easiest thing to do considering hes using those spells/secrets to destroy those early taunts.

A mage could prepare for it with invul, but everyone else has to just get lucky on the hunter getting a bad draw.
It's not a deck I've seen on Hearthpwn yet, but I've seen most of it to get an idea of how to construct it myself..

Its not unbeatable. I was exaggerating. It's just really fucking strong for a turn 8 deck

Heres the way you could beat it, if you know the hunter has that deck.

1) kill him in 8 rounds before he can kill you
2) its based off of 8x2. so any healing/shielding in the first 8 rounds will throw it off
3) have taunts up before the 7th-8th turn. Even with taunts you still might die in the later rounds.