Hearthstone

Golgotha_sl

shitlord
Negative, the wipe on Oct. 2nd was the final wipe. They already said they do not plan on there being any additional wipes.
Ahh gotcha. I just received my beta invite yesterday, and the invite email still mentions cards being wiped ect, didnt realize they had posted that the final wipe had already happened.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm glad that most of the Paladins I've encountered in Arena are aggressively bad at the game. I have no idea how you fail to go 8-9/x with a class whose card pool is primarily composed of 2-for-1s.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Got in beta. So I've NEVER played a ccg before. Illidan beat me three times before I won. I have a feeling there may be no hope for me.

I'm a little disappointed that Arthas isn't there as a DK hero. Right now the lock looks very interesting to me.

Meko

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I got into the beta, too! So far, I've really enjoyed it. I was able to get through the tutorial matches without much issue, although Illidan is a bastard. This is the first game I've played like this but I dig it.

Toxxulian_sl

shitlord
I have an extra beta key, i'd trade it for wow gold if you're on the Mal'Ganis server. Unlikely, but worth a shot..

I have a 90 on the tichondrius server as well, so either would be fine.

Caeden

They need to launch on iOS and Droid. I hear iOS is coming after launch but that is inexcusable for this. Money on the table Blizz.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Got to master rank without legendaries and with only 1 rare. Basically impossible now though.

EDIT: NM STILL CRUSHING.

Caeden

So is there a good place to learn about deck building? I feel I suck at this.

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
If someone has a spare key, let me join the others in the thread that say they're interested. I'll trade steam games, horrible sexual favors, or hard cash. Never been lucky with Blizzard betas and I've lost all hope of getting a key after participating in countless fucking giveaways.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bah, after my first two arenas starting with two losses and then getting a string of wins, my next two I start with 3 wins then get a string of losses. The last two were such terrible drafts and I rage conceded the last game against a priest when he divine spirited his shielded lightspawn turn 5. I wasn't pissed I lost, I was pissed because why I no get those cards in draft?, literally I didn't get a single one of those 3 cards in my priest draft.

Oh well, I'm happy I got another knife juggler for my paladin weenie deck.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Ha... I know the feeling. I drafted a mage without any board clears or even a freaking frost nova. Lost really hard against a shaman using double flametongues and the +hp on totems card. Also lost against a pally playing a lot of small cheap stuff.

In that situation, where you don't have any board clears, going first or pulling a combo to get a minion advantage seemed pretty necessary to win. Being able to be the aggressor makes all the difference when you can't take away his minions easily.

Before I got in beta earlier this week, I watched a lot of YouTube vids of matches. Totalbiscuit isn't a terrible Hearthstone player, and he explains a lot of his reasoning. It's not always the best, but I felt like it at least gave me an edge once I got in. Trump is probably the best streamer on Twitch since he explains a lot of his reasoning and is great at the game.

Still, even though I've been watching for awhile, the best I've done in arena is 4-3. That shit's on a whole different level of play/metagaming.

Also, I'm kinda tempted to buy a BlizzCon digital pass for their tournament. It's constructed decks, but the players bring 3 decks and if they win they continue using that deck (so your opponent knows what's in it), and if you lose, you switch decks. Sounds like a lot of fun.
Hearthstone Innkeepers Invitational - News - Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, pretty excited for the innkeepers invitational, I'll likely just watch the semi's and finals for free though.

Teamliquid is having an open tournament this Saturday for NA and will be doing one weekly alternating between NA and EU.

More details hereHearthstone TLOpen #1(NA)

Column_sl

shitlord
I really dont understand why more people dont play shaman.

I understand that mage is stupid easy, but I'm sure they will get nerfed eventually.
Also that hearthstone blizzcon tourney is a sham.

Reckful and Day 9 in the top bracket, rofl.

Libra_sl

shitlord
Probably a long shot, but if anyone has an extra Hearthstone beta key, I have an extra beta key to the Infinite Crisis (MOBA) beta. PM me.