Hearthstone

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Wife got an iPad Air for work so I installed HS. The game runs like butter on that thing. So much better than the iPad 3.
This... Bought an Ipad air for my wife for Christmas and HS runs flawlessly on it. She never knew why I was always on it.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Wife got an iPad Air for work so I installed HS. The game runs like butter on that thing. So much better than the iPad 3.
This... Bought an Ipad air for my wife for Christmas and HS runs flawlessly on it. She never knew why I was always on it.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I found an iPad 3 laying around in the closet and it blows for hearthstone! Too bad I'm such an android fan boy... I get to wait months extra before I can play on my note

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I swear they have troll code in the matchmaking system. Oh you picked druid in arena? Here are two people in a row who got to pick black knight. RIP bear and tree.

Seems like every time I hit 12 wins the next couple of runs I'm lucky if I get to three.
Fought a dude in arena who pulled out BK, Ysera and rag.\

Yeah I was mad.

The Master

Bronze Squire
I've never gotten three+ legendaries in a draft. I have doubled up on legendaries though. Double Rag and double Tyrion are brutal.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So they announced an announcement like 3days ago about the pricing of naxx, and apparently the announcement got delayed. Thought this shit would be ready and they were just waiting to build hype or whatever but it feels more like it's way fucking unfinished and they'll probably delay it to august.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah that sucks... need to change things up it's been too long.

I just drafted an arena priest deck and started the "Beat Down" quest. So far the deck is 2-0 and has done 14 total damage to enemy heroes lol. People are not happy.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I been using a miracle rogue deck and I hate it and love it at the same time. The only cards I'm missing is Van Cleef and the blood Mage. If I don't get key cards such as Lerooy or the auctioneer I'm fucked. But if you have the right cards you can set up a good one turn kill easily. I tried the zoo lock and don't care for it too much. Been working on an aggro shaman deck and will give that a try.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You can make the deck work without Thalnos, but you really want Van Cleef as an alternate win condition. I'm missing VC and Preps, and fuck if I'm spending 800 dust on preps.

The Master

Bronze Squire
You can make the deck work without Thalnos, but you really want Van Cleef as an alternate win condition. I'm missing VC and Preps, and fuck if I'm spending 800 dust on preps.
Someone was doing a f2p version with Mana Addict. They got legend with it so even if you skip the legendaries, still fine. You do need preps though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just because Freegold can do it doesn't mean your average Hearthstone player can do it. That's like assuming your average Hearthstone player could hit legendary with f2p mage and warrior like Reynad and Trump did.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone was doing a f2p version with Mana Addict. They got legend with it so even if you skip the legendaries, still fine. You do need preps though.
I tried that shit and it works pretty well, funny to boost a mana addict to infinity and beyond.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Just because Freegold can do it doesn't mean your average Hearthstone player can do it. That's like assuming your average Hearthstone player could hit legendary with f2p mage and warrior like Reynad and Trump did.
Who said that? It just proves it is possible. If you know the deck can get to legend, then the issue is whether you personally are good enough with that deck. Gives you a great starting point to refine your game.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Yeah next card I make will definitely be VC. Since you're casting alot of cards in this deck you can get VC pretty high in a single turn to do some good damage. Yeah 800 dust is extreme but its worth it if you plan on playing this deck often.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I prefer questing adventurer over mana addict, mostly because you can pop a few spells then conceal him and he's unlikely to get aoed down since he also gains health. Mana addict is nice when everything lines up perfectly, you need it to be on board and alive as well as an auctioneer on board most likely beforehand unless you have your prepas in hand. Too much setup, even though technically a lot more damage possible from a mana addict. Don't have a VC, don't find it that impressive of a card since you need to play several cards then VC then still conceal it, so there isn't much of an advantage I find. Adventurer is generally going to do just the same because it gets buffed over 2 turns(the turn you play and conceal and the turn after before you attack).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How's that for an epic hand?

rrr_img_70364.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I prefer questing adventurer over mana addict, mostly because you can pop a few spells then conceal him and he's unlikely to get aoed down since he also gains health. Mana addict is nice when everything lines up perfectly, you need it to be on board and alive as well as an auctioneer on board most likely beforehand unless you have your prepas in hand. Too much setup, even though technically a lot more damage possible from a mana addict. Don't have a VC, don't find it that impressive of a card since you need to play several cards then VC then still conceal it, so there isn't much of an advantage I find. Adventurer is generally going to do just the same because it gets buffed over 2 turns(the turn you play and conceal and the turn after before you attack).
The version I tried had QA and Mana Addicts. They are all cheap and I guess it increases the chance of having the card to work with.