Hearthstone

Column_sl

shitlord
630_gold.png

184px-Explosive_Trap(344).png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
golden rogue and level 60. Trying to decide whether or not to keep grinding wins for the rest of the season or give it a break.

Dem golden Senjins are sexy as fuck though.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
golden rogue and level 60. Trying to decide whether or not to keep grinding wins for the rest of the season or give it a break.

Dem golden Senjins are sexy as fuck though.
Just hit golden druid/lvl 60 nothing beats golden snapjaws.

I'm working on rogue next they have the best Golden neutrals

Brand

Molten Core Raider
So, is anyone pushing to legendary this season? I went down to 5 and just stopped playing really...Not sure what to meta to get deeper. The landscape seems like the wild west atm.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
Jesus, I didn't realize Gaea's Cradle is worth about $150. I might dive through my old cards and hit ebay.

Column_sl

shitlord
I wonder if they will eventually do a completely card version of hearthstone with all the same cards etc.

I guess that would cut into there current card game tho. For the people that have played Blizzards card version, how close is it to the Hearthstone version?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if they will eventually do a completely card version of hearthstone with all the same cards etc.

I guess that would cut into there current card game tho. For the people that have played Blizzards card version, how close is it to the Hearthstone version?
Random stuff = this will never be anything but software.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Do I even need the rest of the draft? haha. Tempted to go for a 3rd Lay on Hands just for shits and giggles and to piss people off.

Edit: Finished the draft picks. I suppose had I gotten a Truesilver or two it woulda been too easy.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
1-3 incomming
Not quite but I did just play a face Hunter with 3 Eaglehorns and 3 Kill Commands and where I drew none of my heals by turn 14 and lost. Pretty infuriating when you have 35 healing in your deck and don't draw a single one.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's not a very good draft. 4 epics + double commander is pretty great, but you don't have a single argent protector or truesilver champion, and those are the cards that really make paladin pop in arena.

With some luck you should be able to pilot that deck into the 6-8 win range.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
What a fucking idiot I was to think they had the DDOS attacks handled. What a waste of a godly draft. Just lost a full turn and a half to my opponent (still playing, but it's going to be a long shot now... as they got to do 1.5 turns without me doing anything) because I got disconnected (as well as all my friends). WHY THE FUCK does it never disconnect both players? So angry right now... need a break from this piece of shit game.

@Gavinrad Don't know what you're talking about. 5-0 was easy, then lost with bad luck to Hunter and then won 2 now DC to this Mage. It's a great draft, yes I'm missing a Truesilver and don't have Argent, but there is massive card draw, burst, and healing. It's a great draft. I'm not even very good anymore (used to get 12 wins quite often and now I average 6-8).