Hearthstone

Column_sl

shitlord
And those cards were designed poorly from the start. Why not just add Sylvanis in there as well...

They Nerf Cards when the community has shown that they are so broken that is not even an option anymore.

Sludge doesn't break anything, it just slows the game down. Which is what they designed it for.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wouldn't be shocked if they nerfed it to 3/4 but I wouldn't be shocked if they just leave it, too.

Column_sl

shitlord
It's a 3/5 obviously because that lines up with Zoo's Doomguard, but above Soulfire. It's in range of Hunters Kill Command, but above the bow. Its in range of a priests shadow word pain, but above Cabal Control. Etc Etc

Changing its second shield to a 1/1 does nothing. It's exactly how it's supposed to be. They want the quicker decks to be able to waist cards so the slower decks can get over that hump.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
It's a 3/5 obviously because that lines up with Zoo's Doomguard, but above Soulfire. It's in range of Hunters Kill Command, but above the bow. Its in range of a priests shadow word pain, but above Cabal Control. Etc Etc

Changing its second shield to a 1/1 does nothing. It's exactly how it's supposed to be. They want the quicker decks to be able to waist cards so the slower decks can get over that hump.
Except that it puts the 2nd shield in range of 3 hero powers. And it's the 2nd shield that's the problem, it's 2 taunts on one turn.

Column_sl

shitlord
That's the way they want it, what don't you understand about that concept? If you could easily eliminate it with one card that defeats their whole design of slowing it down. The second taunt is to not allow the quicker decks to just bypass it easily without wasting a silence...

They intend for you to either waist mana, cards , or minions on turn 5-6. An important turn in the slower control game.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sludge doesn't break anything, it just slows the game down. Which is what they designed it for.
Yeah, I'm not saying nerf the card just yet, it is still too early to tell. If it is just an auto-include in every control deck then that is ok. The problem is I'm starting to see it in other decks too, sure people are still play testing with the card, but if it does find its way in more and more decks and stays there it very well may see the nerf hammer. And I think changing the 1/2 to a 1/1 is a subtle, yet significant nerf.

Column_sl

shitlord
Trust me I hate this slow game they introduced more they anyone on this board I bet. My favorite season is still season 3 which lasted like 4 monthes, and had so much broken shit in it that I wondered sometimes if they even had testers.
It was fun tho, and it had allot of fast decks.

I knew this was coming tho, they want to make a game that is not dominated by mid range, combo, and aggro. Which is why the scientist deck has probly shocked them, and proves to me they need better people working for the Hearthstone division. Just give Reynad 150k a year imo. You're making Millions off a small team.

That being said that card lines up with their new design of slowing the game down, so I see nothing wrong with it. I can't complain about something just because I hate the state of the current game when I understand that it solves a problem for slower control decks.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Finally decided to accept a random friend invite after a game. I don't know what I expected.

jJgdbZC.jpg

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Every once in awhile I friend people after a match and just tell them "Really good game, I like your deck" just to throw them off completely.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I guess im weird. No one ever accepts my friend requests and I literally only send them in order to get deck lists and talk stategery. They never accept though.
frown.png
To quote the band Awolnation, 'I'm fascinated when something gets the better of me.'

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Doesn't it not send you a notification when you get a friend request while logged in? I know 9/10 friend requests I don't recognize the name and I figure it is because I played them several games ago and just noticed the friend request, usually right before I log off.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I've sent a few requests but have only had one answered. I beat the guy but was curious about his deck and just wanted to talk strategy. I'm sure he was just as shocked that I wasn't shit talking him.