Hearthstone

The Master

Bronze Squire
I can't stand Frodan's actual casting. The number of times he has missed lethal or called some bizarre play over the obvious play boggles me. I guess it is a toss up between organized and competent but not entertaining and not good at analysis or the opposite. Ideal would be both, of course.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I prefer Kripp. He's significantly more entertaining to me and I don't consider Frodan to be particularly professional anyway.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
China confirmed rigged the tournament. Obama should notify the nearest carrier group to take immediate action.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Sometimes playing against Priest is not fun. Was on a massive win streak with a new Druid deck, ran into three Priests in a row all of whom thought stole perfect cards to beat me.

The Master

Bronze Squire
WCA tournament has been crazy. 30 > 0 kill combos. Top 4 all missed lethal in multiple games. Undefeated Shaman deck of all things (8-0 so far).

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
My dream is for Gootecks and Mike Ross to pick this game up and be the commentators for every event. I would settle for the magic guys getting LSV to do it too.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
lol

Considering how bad ultra is, I'd love it if a bunch of SF4 peeps made the jump. Those two have a good personality for casting hearthstone. Plus it might push a bit of the scrub mentality out of the game.

On a related note, fuck hearthpwn. That fucking forum is cancer. I've been a regular forum poster in different places online since the ranger's glade. Never have I seen such a toxic, bullshit community, nor racked up so many infractions for being reasonable.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So what's everyone playing this season? What's ze meta looking like?

I've played about 30 ranked games and have yet to see a rogue.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So what's everyone playing this season? What's ze meta looking like?

I've played about 30 ranked games and have yet to see a rogue.
Mostly Handlock and the Deathrattle Hunter, they seem to do reasonably well on the ladder. I'm rank 9 atm, I've hit at least a few Miracle Rogues. Mostly what I see is Zoo, Handlock, Shaman (mostly bots), Hunter, and Priest (the Undertaker one).

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
This is what I'm running. I just realized I don't have Leeroy in there and he probably should be. I might take out the Snipe for Leeroy. I saw someone with Baron Rivendare in their's today. It might not be a terrible choice, I'd have to think about it

nCaoYQK.png

Brand

Molten Core Raider
This is what I'm running. I just realized I don't have Leeroy in there and he probably should be. I might take out the Snipe for Leeroy. I saw someone with Baron Rivendare in their's today. It might not be a terrible choice, I'd have to think about it

nCaoYQK.png
Do you use Unleash the Hounds as much? I'm just wondering if there would be something else you could play instead. Maybe the Leeroy you mentioned and something else.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I was actually thinking about that when I posted it. I'm not sure, though I just played a few games without. I think it depends on what you're running into. I took out the 2 UTH and Snipe and put in Flare, Leeroy, and a Sludge Belcher. We'll see /shrug. Probably better off without it unless you're running into a lot of Zoo

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Here is a summary of the WCA decklists...Because the more you know...

Hearthstone News: All decklists from BlizzCon European qualifiers | GosuGamers
Nearly very single one of those decks has Loatheb. I've just realized how auto include he is for every single deck. That fits Blizzard's criteria for a nerf. I wonder if it'll happen. Nobody has talked about it, but it definitely is an auto include for, what, 99% of all decks, regardless of their type?

So what's the deal with Shade of Naxxramas? Seem to be seeing it a lot lately. How is it used?