Hearthstone

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
True. It can be funny to get completely smashed. My buddy will duel me time to time and I'll just get roflstomped.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I win at Hearthcards.

8XlIU32.png

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
DE it for 1600.
Craft a Leeroy.
DE Leeroy for 1600.
Craft 40 Wisps.
Uninstall Hearthstone.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I tuned in to the end of massan's stream once right after he opened like 140 packs and you know how the game can bog down horribly when deing a lot of cards, well his game pretty much froze, stuttering a couple of frames every once in awhile and then a giant hungry crab, the size of the screen appeared on his screen upside down and stayed there for awhile. Why the game chose hungry crab and why was it the size of the entire screen and upside down is and will forever remain a mystery, but chat demanded he craft golden hungry crab to which he complied.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lots of handlocks tonight yeah, must be trying to counter lots of priests? But I've only seen a couple priests. Handlock really seems to have made a comeback though. Midrange hunter still rapes handlock with no lube though.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Typical day: have a nice 5 game win streak going, but forget to turn on Hearthstone tracker. Launch tracker and immediately start losing.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Sudden change of no ban system in the groups made for some really one-sided match ups. Much as I hate to say it I think I agree with Reynad, running Shaman, Warrior, Paladin, or Druid in the groups is a bad idea. All of those decks can win against anything, but they aren't particularly favored. Whereas Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Rogue have clear strengths and weaknesses, so running two of them in combination should give you a slight edge.

I'm leaving Priest out because it is such a wild card. Amaz's "Leasher" deck that he ran when Zoo was more than half the ladder has some ridiculous win rate vs agro, like over 90%. But Kibler Priest is a coin flip vs agro and slightly favored in most control match ups. Priest, more than any other class I think, is good or bad in a match up solely based on the list.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like Naxx board was added to play mode, just randomly got it. Seems a little dark and annoying compared to the others now that I've actually seen it outside of the single player, but good move. More boards would be welcome.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
In other news, I finally beat all Naxx heroics
tongue.png

Took a warrior to take down Gothik