Column_sl

shitlord
Its definitely gotten more competitive IMO
tumblr_m9c7xfPt2B1r3agspo1_400.gif

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Column is seven feet tall. Have you heard? And if he was here he would consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Column could outplay all these guys. I know because he told me so on a message board.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I played a decent amount this weekend and it seems the meta is all over the place both in terms of classes played and type of decks played. I had a hard time narrowing down which four classes I wanted to play in the tournament because I feel like any one can be competitive and that hasn't typically, if ever, been the case. That said, its completely different from the meta pre-nax, where there were the "op" decks, and decks made to counter them. Right now people are still figuring that out so it makes for randomness on the ladder which can be frustrating when you're losing.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Got Harrison Jones in a pack. I am considering dusting it for Alexstraeza though. I don't really know any decks I would get a lot of use out of him (I play priest, handlock, paladin). Anything I am not considering about it though?

Neph_sl

shitlord
I don't have Harrison, but I've always thought that he was more of a meta pick. If you're seeing a lot of Gorehowls, Jaraxxus's, and Doomhammers, then he's an amazing card. For regular 2 durability weapons, he isn't bad. And as a general 5 drop, you could do better (i.e. Loatheb), but not terrible as a 5/4 body (loses to yeti though).

But don't take my word as gospel as I watch more HS than play it.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Hmm, 1600 dust and trying to plan my next Legendary.

I'm missing:
Archmage Antonidas
Prophelt Velen
Lorewalker Cho
Millhouse Manastorm
Nat Pagle
King Mukla
Captain Greenskin
Elite Tauren Chieftain
Hogger
The Beast
Nozdormu

Antonidas and Mukla are probably the most worthwhile. Mage is already 60 and I try to avoid playing her. Might go with Mukla. I kinda want Lorewalker Cho to make some fun/janky shit too. Greenskin would be nice to play with a pirate deck.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I've dicked around with Cho a lot because I get a lot of enjoyment out of janky shit. He's trash even when you build a deck around him. There is no good way to make him fun in a competitive environment.

Mukla can work sometimes, I'd go with him.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sjow's stream got shut down at some point yesterday for TOS violations. Wonder what that shits about.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The music just gets recorded video muted though, nothing happens to live streams.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've dicked around with Cho a lot because I get a lot of enjoyment out of janky shit. He's trash even when you build a deck around him. There is no good way to make him fun in a competitive environment.

Mukla can work sometimes, I'd go with him.
I've been messing around with a rush paladin deck with Cho in it.. and it's pretty funny sometimes. I just played a secret mage who ended up giving me like 8 cards.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Cho as a counter to secrets is awesome, because you always know which one it is. It doesn't work out that often, but when it does you feel fantastic.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Hmm, 1600 dust and trying to plan my next Legendary.
If you are mostly trying to collect them all, craft elite tauren chieftain, since he isn't obtainable in packs, while the others you may luck into and get it for free.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I feel like Cho+Mukla+Chieftain all deserve to be in the same crazy deck, otherwise neither of them seem particularly appealing. Cho does seem fit to counter Secret mages. I don't think mages are very prevalent atm though. Cho could also do wonders vs priest I bet which are very prevalent. Having all the key legendaries does mean no matter which I craft will feel very wasteful. I'm almost inclined to hold the dust until I get an urge to run a specific deck that might utilize one of these remaining legendaries, or see if the meta develops into incorporating any of them. I was really hoping I'd get most of these in packs before this situation arose lol.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Hunter all over the place on ladder. Dropped Black Knight and BGH from my Control warrior and put 2x Unstable Ghouls back in. EZ life. I also had Barron Geddon in mine, and he does work as well.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Hunter all over the place on ladder. Dropped Black Knight and BGH from my Control warrior and put 2x Unstable Ghouls back in. EZ life. I also had Barron Geddon in mine, and he does work as well.
Hunter is indeed everywhere...I was doing control warrior as well and getting the most amusing Hate filled friend requests.