Hearthstone

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Just opened a single pack a second ago and I've got a purple and orange glow in here. Let's see...

The Master

Bronze Squire
I feel like Cho+Mukla+Chieftain all deserve to be in the same crazy deck, otherwise neither of them seem particularly appealing. Cho does seem fit to counter Secret mages. I don't think mages are very prevalent atm though. Cho could also do wonders vs priest I bet which are very prevalent. Having all the key legendaries does mean no matter which I craft will feel very wasteful. I'm almost inclined to hold the dust until I get an urge to run a specific deck that might utilize one of these remaining legendaries, or see if the meta develops into incorporating any of them. I was really hoping I'd get most of these in packs before this situation arose lol.
All three work together really well in Mill Druid, believe it or not. Which isn't a great deck in any meta where Hunter or Shaman is common, but actually does have some strong match ups.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Crafted those two goddamn Shield Slams.

Cenarius
Snake Trap
King Krush
Archmage Antonidas
Pyroblast
Lay on Hands
Tirion Fordring
Mindgames
Prophet Velen
Edwin VanCleef
Kidnapper
Far Sight
Earth Elemental
Al'Akir the Windlord
Lord Jaraxxus
Shield Slam
Grommash Hellscream
Hungry Crab
Murloc Tidecaller
Young Priestess
Lorewalker Cho
Millhouse Manstorm
Nat Pagle
Blood Knight
King Mulka
Murloc Warleader
Old Murk-Eye
Elite Tauren Chieftain
Harrison Jones
Gelbin Mekkatorque
Illidan Stormrage
The Black Knight
Baron Geddon
Gruul
Alexstrasza
Malygos
Nozdormu
Onyxia
Ysera
Deathwing

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
@TheMaster - can you share what changes you made to the handlock deck after the Naxx cards came out? The one you used in the tournament was great, I put it together to use whenever I had a warlock daily. I made some slight adjustments myself, put in 2x sludge belcher and a Loatheb but not sure if there is anything else I should add.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
The double Hellfire build wrecks my Murlocs pretty good. Guessing that was from all the Shamans? Usually only see the Handlocks run one but having two in the deck seems a lot more common now.

The Master

Bronze Squire
@TheMaster - can you share what changes you made to the handlock deck after the Naxx cards came out? The one you used in the tournament was great, I put it together to use whenever I had a warlock daily. I made some slight adjustments myself, put in 2x sludge belcher and a Loatheb but not sure if there is anything else I should add.
I'm getting a forum error when I try and upload pictures.... odd. Here is a link:

http://oi57.tinypic.com/10cu60x.jpg

That is what I am running right now. I consider the Black Knight, second Hellfire, and the Faceless to be flex slots. Second Soulfire, Mortal Coil, or Argus would be more consistent. One BGH instead of the Hellfire is better vs the mirror, etc. Those are the three cards I swap around depending on what I am running into on ladder.

MossyBank

N00b
Ugh I hate when this happens...

YzPbDQ9.jpg

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Boar can at least be passable as removal in conjunction with flametongue totem as well, in my experience.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Boar is also a good Trap trigger-er. Not that that really plays a huge role in Arena but hey, we're trying to make lemonade here!

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I've been messing around with building a freeze deck with a yolo wing so I can at least play yolo wing since I have a golden yolo wing. I almost gave up until I played a ooze pally. Guy had me at 1 health. Full board with a bunch of buffed minions. Top deck frost nova to play with my doom sayer. Play alex after i wipe his board. He proceeds to board up again, and gain control after killing my alex and get me down to 2 health. I yolo winged that shit and he conceded. So I'm guessing he didn't draw a taunt or a charge or a spell. Dude was BM'in me the entire time too. Yolo wing best wing.

Seriously though, the only deck it works with is freeze mage that I've found so far.

The Master

Bronze Squire
So I've been messing around with building a freeze deck with a yolo wing so I can at least play yolo wing since I have a golden yolo wing. I almost gave up until I played a ooze pally. Guy had me at 1 health. Full board with a bunch of buffed minions. Top deck frost nova to play with my doom sayer. Play alex after i wipe his board. He proceeds to board up again, and gain control after killing my alex and get me down to 2 health. I yolo winged that shit and he conceded. So I'm guessing he didn't draw a taunt or a charge or a spell. Dude was BM'in me the entire time too. Yolo wing best wing.

Seriously though, the only deck it works with is freeze mage that I've found so far.
You should try playing a mid-range deck. Deathwing basically becomes a recovery option if you fail to kill the (probably control) deck. Midrange Druid ran a Deathwing for a bit a few seasons ago.