Hearthstone

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Making it the deathrattle mana wyrm (remove hp buff) seems like the logical nerf.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Making it the deathrattle mana wyrm (remove hp buff) seems like the logical nerf.
I think that'd be too similar and boring. All they need to do is make it 2 mana. Or even a 2/1 for 1 mana would be better (although preferably 2 mana). Being 1 mana with 2 health just makes it impossibly hard to remove. It gets out of Backstab + Dagger / Wrath / Frostbolt range by the time you can cast them. Either you waste a 2 mana removal spell via coin on a 1 mana card on turn 1, which already gives the Undertaker value, or you take 2-6 damage and have to wait until AFTER turn 2 to remove it, because it has 4 health by then, and it's now a 2 for 1. It literally almost always gives insane value, way too much for a 1 mana card.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I agree it should be changed to a 1/3 and gain attack only, but because in deathrattle vs deathrattle decks the person going 2nd is usually at a disadvantage since you have to worry about the first player buffing their undertaker before yours.

Its hard to say the card is op when its only being run in some hunter decks and zoo currently and you don't see either at the top of the ladder.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Guys, what happened to nerfing warlock ability ?
Talking about the Warlock ability is something that will be an ongoing problem, not an absolute emergency. But don't you doubt that there will come a time when it needs changed, everyone accepts that.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I agree it should be changed to a 1/3 and gain attack only, but because in deathrattle vs deathrattle decks the person going 2nd is usually at a disadvantage since you have to worry about the first player buffing their undertaker before yours.

Its hard to say the card is op when its only being run in some hunter decks and zoo currently and you don't see either at the top of the ladder.
Is this a joke? I watched multiple streamers face an unending legion of undertaker hunter decks at the top of the ladder yesterday.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is this a joke? I watched multiple streamers face an unending legion of undertaker hunter decks at the top of the ladder yesterday.
/shrug I haven't seen nearly as many as of late and I don't remember seeing strifecro que into a single one last night while watching him.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't watch him long but I saw a couple handlock mirrors and then he lost a match against zoo specifically because Undertaker grew out of hellfire range.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Okay, I'm done, just done. I can't play this game anymore. Was trying to grind for gold/dust for the expansion, but playing against OP Undertaker 90% of the games is just mind numbing and frustrating. I can't do it. I'll come back and check out the expansion, but fuck this. HS is headed toward a downward spiral.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Play Paladin. Not too many problems a Wild Pyromancer/Equality/Consecrate mix cant solve. Throw in a couple Humility/Peacekeeper and Stampeding Kodos and profit.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Play Paladin. Not too many problems a Wild Pyromancer/Humility/Consecrate mix cant solve. Throw in a couple Humility/Peacekeeper and Stampeding Kodos and profit.
You're assuming stomping them is the main issue. It's not. Having fun is, since, well, it's a game. I don't have fun playing the same exact game for 2 hours.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Okay, I'm done, just done. I can't play this game anymore. Was trying to grind for gold/dust for the expansion, but playing against OP Undertaker 90% of the games is just mind numbing and frustrating. I can't do it. I'll come back and check out the expansion, but fuck this. HS is headed toward a downward spiral.
rrr_img_82050.jpg

y u no?

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Yeah, the only deck I don't run owls in right now is Miracle. Running one in that might not be a bad idea either. Hoot hoot, motherfucker.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I rarely have problems with UTs. I don't know. I mostly play Shaman, Priest, and Rogue. Plenty of low mana direct damage there to kill that before it becomes a problem.