Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Finally broke my Hearthstone addiction and haven't played in a few months. But I'll get right back in it if they ever launch the android tablet version. Any word on this yet?
I had read somewhere it was coming with gvg launch, but I guess that didn't happen? Over a month ago they said before the end of the year and that is rapidly approaching.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Crafted Mal'Ganis and made a new demon deck last night. Only rank 15, and didn't have the time to play test it for that long, but it gave me good results in the ~6 matches I played around with it. It struggles against fast decks if you don't draw Hellfire or Shadowflame, but no surprises there. In the control vs control matchup, it's pretty good since there's a lot of big threats to deal with.

I threw in 1x Sacrificial Pact for extra healing. Combos with Imp-losion. Imp-losion also combos with Mal'Ganis for 3/3 imps.

I'm not sold on Mistress of Pain. 2 mana 1/4 just doesn't do enough damage as an early drop, so you have to save a Demonfire or Demonheart for her to be viable.

Antique Healbots are so clutch. A +8 hp heal is outrageous. Drop a Molten Giant or two, and heal up to not die next turn.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
My Piloted Sky Golem summoned a Fel Cannon and owned me
frown.png

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
I had clockwork gnome originally, he's good if you can fit him. I went against a rogue that had the dream opening: coin + mech warper + clockwork gnome + clockwork gnome on turn 1.
That's hardly a dream opening. Nearly going into top deck mode on turn 1 just to get an easily removed board isn't going to crush matches the way undertaker dream openings could. While you'll get some face damage in, with almost no other cards in hand, it's entirely too easy for your opponent to stabilize in only a couple turns.

For a mech rogue, I can think of a few better "dreams." Turn 1 double cogmaster into a mechwarper. For many matches a turn 1 coin hero power into turn 2 auto barber as long as they don't play a 3 health minion. Otherwise Turn 1 coin mechwarper. Turn 2 mechwarper for 1, 3 drop for 1 (sensei, tank, or harvest). And what I would consider the best one: Turn 1 cogmaster, turn 2 double mechwarper, turn 3 whatever else nasty (dagger/deadly poison, free 2 drops, 1 mana 3 drops except tinkertown).

Clockwork gnomes are just questionable, even for free. To me, they're only good for undertaker lists, otherwise you're better off with cogmasters if it's a tempo mech deck.

And that's my problem with most mech lists. The only turn 1 "power play" is the one listed above, uses only neutral minions, requires going second, requires the 3 card start, and just isn't very good on top of all that. Now of course mechs aren't trying to be the new undertakers as they're more about the turn 2-4 curving out but those are still extremely dependent on mechwarper to not get mana clogged. It's a solid if underwhelming mid-game tribe and I think only 1 or 2 mech decks will land in the meta (probably mage and rogue). My rankings so far:

1) Mage. The most obvious but doesn't seem quite as rounded as the tempo/control hybrid mage that is good against all comers. Gain some synergy and mid-game board presence at the expense of reactionary plays, removal, and a strong late game. The chugger is quite the 2 drop mech for early game and the blastmage is really good. However, I think the best thing about mech mage is the hero power. If you're brawling for board control, the ping adds a lot of reach for trades. Also the obvious finisher with Antonidas and spare parts to fill up on fireballs for the finish. Antonidas has now reached broken levels of potential with spare parts being able to easily draw 2-3 fireballs the turn he comes out.
2) Rogue. Some kind of mech aggro deck should be good after some meta tuning. A mech start in the first few rounds into a sharpsword oil finish can be really strong. Barbers are great in any rogue deck and sensei has a lot of potential but is just sort of slow. He is a huge target for removal which is nice as he also creates a big threat on board that isn't himself as well. And if he gets more than 1 pump off you probably won the game. Fel reavers are strong here.
3) Priest. Mech priest probably vies at the top for anti-aggro decks (competing with its own higher aggro potential deathrattle priest). Many of the new mechs and synergies go well with healing, even all the 2/3's. I'm mixed about other mech matchups though. In a mech priest vs mech mage, I'd rather be playing the mage. "Beatings available."
4) Warlock. Not much class specific mech synergy (fel cannons are risky, even with near full mech lists) but zoo gonna zoo. It's always been about card advantage and maximizing synergy in the 2-4 drop range. It's solid but seems better on paper. They still need to draw into the start like anyone else as zoo can't afford to be tapping turns 2-3.
5) Shaman. Shaman has huge burst aggro potential with the windfury mechs, flametongue totems, rockbiter weapons, and spirit wolves to keep them behind taunt walls. Throw in some fel reaver finishers and things can get out of hand quickly. They're just really fragile and easily shut down.
6) Warrior. Warrior mid-range has always been just short of viable. A lot of good synergies already exist with warrior mid-game and they got a lot of mech cards. Warsong commander, anyone?
HM) Druid. They got 2 new mechs but no mech synergy. Wild growth seems too slow but innervates could combo out some crazy early boards with mechwarpers although losing another drop early on for the swing leaves you without cards in hand. Maybe a mech start with the double force/roar combo to finish? Haven't seen anyone try it and haven't tried it myself.
Garbage) Paladin/Hunter.

And why I don't like those lists:

1) Mage. Tempo/control mage is better although not by much.
2) Rogue. May be the best rogue deck now since they don't have a lot of strong archetypes with miracle getting shit on. I don't know if straight aggro would be better.
2) Priest. Control priest is better.
4) Warlock. Regular ass zoo is better, demons are better, and probably demon/zoo hybrid as well.
5) Shaman. Their mech list feels like old murlocs. Feast or famine. That's not a good thing.
6) Warrior. Control warrior is better. No hero power synergy with mechs at all and their removal outside of weapons can get clunky.
HM) Druid. Would still require a force/roar finisher. Druid has been severely raped by the dominating Antique Healbot. Even non-mech druid lists struggle to find lethal in the new meta with it. Shows potential but seems bad.
Garbage) Paladin/Hunter. Go play a different deck.

Krag

Peasant
Finally broke my Hearthstone addiction and haven't played in a few months. But I'll get right back in it if they ever launch the android tablet version. Any word on this yet?
The Android system requirements were up on the Hearthstone site by mistake just before GvG so I don't think it'll be too long before it's out. I don't know if there has been any official news about it though.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
That's hardly a dream opening. Nearly going into top deck mode on turn 1 just to get an easily removed board isn't going to crush matches the way undertaker dream openings could. While you'll get some face damage in, with almost no other cards in hand, it's entirely too easy for your opponent to stabilize in only a couple turns.
Well I guess I meant it was the dream for "that guy". Anyway, mech Paladin isn't garbage btw. It's the only deck Im winning with atm lol.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sjow #1 on both EU and NA. Granted it's easier to do early in the season, but Control warrior is looking pretty good so far.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I've had so many problems with warlocks post patch when farming my quests. Ran into this deck and rolled over it so easy with my shitty token druid. Guy even had the legendaries.

Warlock seems incredibly strong. It used to be that demons meant making sacrifices to play. Now they synergism so fucking well. This nerd may just play way too much. It'll be interesting to see what decks sort out as being top when there's more competition.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
My piloted Shredder just turned into a Nerubian Egg, in my arena Rogue deck, with no Cold Bloods -_-

The Master

Bronze Squire
Grats man! I can't stick with a class long enough to pull that off, I always want to switch it up. I'm just shy of 2k wins total (that count) I think, spread over all 9 classes. Closest is Warrior at just over 300.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd at least have golden dudes if not so many of my wins were before golden portraits, I had over 1000 ranked wins before they were a thing.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Golden Rogue, Golden Hunter, 332 wins with warrior. Closest after that is probably Warlock with 170 something.

Its a long long road to Ba Sing Se.