Hearthstone

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Ragnaros is starting to piss me off. No matter how many minions are on the board, he goes face. Or he'll strike down the 1/1. Nothing else.

Diamyr_sl

shitlord
Day[9] HearthStone Decktacular #55 - GvG - Second Constructed Deck P3 (Goblins vs Gnomes) - YouTube

rrr_img_84883.jpg

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This is the deck I've been messing around with. Seems pretty decent against most stuff. Mistress of Pain and Healbot make Pit Lords playable now.

rrr_img_84908.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shouldn't, I've messed around with Hobgoblin and it only buffs "played" minions not "summoned".

Neph_sl

shitlord
To make a case for Sacrificial Pact, in four games last night it let me insta-kill an enemy demon. Priest mind controlled Mal'Ganis, so I sac'd it. Druid faceless'd Mal'Ganis, so I sac'd it. Mage played a Doomgaurd from an Unstable Portal (highly unlikely), but I sac'd it. And vs another Warlock, I got his Mal'Ganis.

It's definitely situational and I wouldn't run more than one, but it's seen its uses in a demon deck

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
(GvG) Face Hunter Season 9 Legend #24 NA - Hearthstone Decks

GvG Face hunter. Not much different from the original but the Clockwork Gnomes are another 1 drop and the spare parts can come in very handy. I don't like UTH really because if your opponent manages to build a board, you're in trouble so I replaced it with Leeroy as a finisher.
Eh, I don't really agree. Sometimes a unleash can give you just enough to smash through their board, without having to go all so all in with Leeroy. Plus UTH counts as a beast for kill command, which is important in facehunter because you have even fewer beasts than midrange hunter.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Why are you running Hobgonlin when it only works with Voidwalker and Mistress?
It makes Mistress so much better. It doesn't work with imp-losion. I actually switched out a coil for another voidwalker. I'm not sure if its worth it having them, but it's working for me so far.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Well the one thing I will say is that Face Hunter doesn't work nearly as well post GvG as it did just before. You can still burst down a lot of opponents really fast but the meta is extremely anti-aggro right now. Two Annoy-O-Trons and two Sludge Belchers are pretty much auto-includes in everyone's decks right now. People got really sick of Hunter going face all day long.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So who wants to bet Antique Healbot gets a Novice Engineer style nerf because of how it instantly became so heavily played?

Personally, I feel a big playable neutral heal is an important option to have for deck building since it opens up so many decks that are basically unplayable without it, but man it may have pushed handlock over the edge.