Hearthstone

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Currently playing Priest with only two Minions. Both are Kezan Mystics. It's doing pretty good. I can stall until Turn 10 and then start to Mind Control Stuff which gives me a Deathwing or a Giant + the minion I stole. So many concedes after Deathwing shows up.
Yeah, Mind Control has been fun. I don't play any minions. I took out 1 of my Lightbombs because it hasn't been getting me much value since it kills the summoned minion 9 times out of 10. I did have one Lightbomb summon a Sylvannas which immediately stole a hugely buffed Warsong Commander that ended up with like 16/4. Getting Warsong is definitely one of my top favorite minions to get.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
just mctech'd a 16/8 vancleef out of a full 1/1 stealth board
dmlzfjM.gif

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
it's nice they finally hit a brawl I played longer than a free pack, hopefully they can keep that up. Would make dailies better, although not for mine today, fucking win 5 warrior or rogue

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Mage, Priest, Druid, Rogue, and maybe Hunter. Tried doing a shaman/warlock daily yesterday and it was just frustrating. Shaman runs out of steam too fast and warlock's early game blows.

Column_sl

shitlord
Rogue and Mage are definitely the 2 best decks.

To me Mage is pretty much unbeatable if you are playing stall without secrets. It's like playing that deck if every spell you used put something on the board, which pretty much makes it unstoppable with coin.

Im like 15-0 with this deck. Only time I almost lost was when The death rattle rag was put on the board, and my opponent killed it on turn 9. Had pyroblast in hand for round 10, but didn't realize rag puts you down to 8 health so he blasted a minion then conceded.

Either way Brawls suck, just use them for dailys

rrr_img_102970.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I've been having too much fun with MalyLock to play the Brawl too much. The Brawl is a lot of fun, but MalyLock is such a fun deck.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'm having VERY good luck with Priest. I'm regularly beating Mages. Most are really stupid though and don't understand that I can heal through their burst while dominating the board. And most still run secrets so Kezan Mystic is super strong when three out of four matches are Mages.

I actually have the hardest time with Paladins. But every single Paladin I've fought has been something like Secret + Coin + Blessing of Might...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gotta love getting malorne off a shadow word pain because your opponent is retarded enough to play loatheb.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Played a brawl game where eventually three Loremaster Cho were on the table. You could only have spell real quick before you ran out of time on the clock just from the damn animation bullshit.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Druid opponent cast Soul of the Forest and summoned Baren Rivendare as his 4 cost minion... wow haha. He got the Soul buff on 4 minions too. I can't even calculate that value. Like 21/27 for 4 mana. Then I got a Fell Reaver and he milled me out and kept spamming "Sorry" and "Well played". Little did he knew I had 2 Holy Fires, 1 Force of Nature, 1 Holy Smite & 1 Bite as the last cards in my hand and last cards left, bahahaha. Spamming a friend invite after he rage quit, no luck so far in rubbing it in.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Rogue and Mage are definitely the 2 best decks.
The notion that druid is not the best deck for this brawl by far is just a ridiculous one. Finishing my priest grind to 60 and I typically concede to 4-6 druids inbetween getting a matchup that I actually have a chance of winning.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, Column you are dead wrong. I lol so hard at all the scrubs complaining about "Magebrawl" week on the forums. Druid, no contest. I mean, in like the first hour there were a few of us that thought Mage might dominate if they could get late game because of Freeze, but nah, not even close. I couldn't stop playing Druid for the first 24 hours and was like 14-1 at one point and would say with Druid I'm at about 34-5. It's like 7 wins for 1 loss. Lost to 1 Oil Rogue, 3 Druid and 1 misc. All were games I had very bad luck in. Even mediocre luck on Druid beats great luck on another class.

Priest can be fun though. Just had an 8/4 Angry Chicken on turn 2. Just doesn't come close to having 15+ attack on the board turn 2, which isn't that rare for Druid. Too many amazing spells and too much tempo/swing.