Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've played about 15 brawl games and seen Lorewalker Cho summoned about 5 times. Let's do the math on that one :S

I seriously think they're fucking with us on that.
Just a bit of rng, I keep getting ssc's, zombie chows, captain's parrots and the like.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
so Zalae is streaming iOS Magic Duels right now, anyone else checking it out? guess its heading to steam soon also

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Speaking of tree o life

So what's up with the high % chance of getting a legendary minion in this week's brawl? From personal experience I'm seeing multiple per game, even with low mana spells. RNG my ass.
This is the greatest Hearthstone play I have ever witnessed or will probably ever witness.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I still think Priest is insanely strong in this Brawl. Mind you I have not played Druid or against a lot of Druids though since my Druid is level 60 already.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Druid is by far the best. Priest can beat mage if you can get past both the aggressive early game and board clear + big minion of mage. Haven't played any rogues who weren't trash.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Druid's early game is much stronger than priest's. Many of the priests's early spells need some form of context(injured minions, something missing 3+ health, high hp target, etc) in order to make casting them worthwhile. The druid doesn't have this problem nearly as much, making it easier to vomit your starting hand onto the board. And of course Nourish mitigates said vomiting to almost a non-factor.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I just conceded all my games against druid when I was playing priest, which is why I didn't say anything about the matchup. Here's the deck. If I was still working on the deck, I would probably cut the two Light of the Naaru for Holy Smites, but that's the only change that comes to mind. Basically mulligan hard for shadow word pain (and holy smite if you make that swap) and that's about it.

rrr_img_103138.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I dunno bros.

I'm having good fun with my brawl mage. Heavy on AoE freeze. Unless druids get their opening I can stall quite a bit.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Forsen is the worst caster ever.

Also Firebat just misplayed the 8 mana turn in Freeze Mage vs Face Hunter really hard imo. Should have been cone scientist ping

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Really depends on when you put it down. Drop it mid to late and it rapes.

People who run mirror entity bottle my mind.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I did a mirror match with my freeze heavy brawl mage. Guy didn't have a single counterspell.

These rogues running headcrack spam are kinda funny.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I lived the dream. Had an enraged Angry Chicken with Velen's Chosen on it attack face. It only lived to attack face once but it was a glorious turn.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Lived the anti-dream. T4 wrath, innervate, soul of the forest. T5 nourish, wrath, innervate, power of the wild. PotW summons doomsayer
frown.png

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lol, frodan is a good caster but just got his ass kicked. He made a bunch of bad plays.