Hearthstone

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
Warlock Justicar Trueheart + Tournament Medic WOMBO COMBO. Life Tap heals you!

For real that card is terrible, though. Dumpster tier next to Vitality Totem for awful self-heal cards.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I could easily see it have a home in an inspire deck. They will probably be required to be slow control decks. And I sort of like the 1/8 body for a card that you want to survive to "untap" with.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
MaSaan has a weird thing going on his stream right now, some effect making him look like a wolf. pretty funny

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Inspire is just a dogshit mechanic for the way the game's meta tends to roll. Again some of this stuff will be neat in arena but for the ladder most of it looks like hot fucking ass so far.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
UWg9ecr.png
I'd possibly run that in a priest deck for the inner fire lulz.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You know what the worst thing about this stupid fucking expansion is? It's gonna be fucking october until they finally fucking nerf grim patron. jesus christ

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Of the currently announced cards:

Skycap'n Kragg: Only usable in Pirate decks. I.E. That deck you put together for Casual Mode
Justicar Trueheart and Wilfred Fizzlebang: Both too expensive. As people have said the 6 drop is already heavily contested and I don't see these making the cut. Both have decent abilities that come way too late to be really useful.
Nexus-Champion Saraad: I actually think he has the most promise to be a useful card. I think he's OK.
Frost Giant: I don't see him replacing Mountain Giants in Handlock. Mountain Giant can be used on Turn 4. Frost Giants aren't playable until much later in the game. I don't think he's as good as people are thinking.

The 2 Drops aren't too bad. Garrison Commander and Fallen Hero are solid. But the 2 drop spot is SO crowded and that stuff rarely survives.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Frost Giant is definitely a possible replacement for mountain giant, because you don't always have a mountain ready to go on turn 4, and mid to late game he'll be cheap no matter how many cards are in your hand or what life you're at. Against really aggressive aggro decks, he'll have the exact same problem as mountain giant, you can't tap that much so he'll stay expensive, same as mountain. There's also the option of cutting boom and something else and going with 6 giants.

And then there's the possibility of just cramming him into existing decks. Might be a viable replacement/supplement for moltens in echo mage for example.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unlike mountain giant its base cost is only ten and once it goes down it stays down. No need to worry about how many cards you have. Won't be playable as early though, but there's still the drakes.

Do you guys think totem golem and lock 'n load will live up to the hype?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lock and load is bad. totem golem is only ok, none of the shit they've spoiled is enough to bring shaman out of the basement, they're too dependent on rng and too crippled by overload.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Totem golem is really good. Four health on turn 2 is very hard to deal with. Overload sucks but it would be crazy op without it and it's only 1 overload.

Lock and load is hot garbage.

Northerner

N00b
Hey, this silly brawl has actually grown on me! I'm split between my Rogue and (weirdly) Pally decks but both are kinda fun. I think the Paladin one might even be the best of the lot.