Hearthstone

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So why do brawls go away for a day? I guess I don't see the 'necessity' to make the old ones disappear?

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Man, if my opponent ever drops Coliseum Manager, I'll be actively trying to keep that fucker alive. Giving up your Hero Power for a shitty 2 / 5 minion? Who the fuck is going to do that? Spider Tank is better in every possible way.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Does the app disappear from the Amazon store when there's an update about to happen or something? I can't find it on there right now, on my phone or my PC browser.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Someone linked to an Archon code giveaway to get 50% off a $49 bundle on Amazon, thinking it could be used for the Grand Tourney pre-order. I got the code tonight but it doesn't look like it is going to work like that, did anybody else enter that and get a code?

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
I did.

Do you actually have to have a tablet to use the code? I mean, I have one, but it runs HS pretty slowly.

Edit: The way I understand it is I have to download the amazon app, then download hs on the app, then buy 40 packs. Is this right?

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I did.

Do you actually have to have a tablet to use the code? I mean, I have one, but it runs HS pretty slowly.

Edit: The way I understand it is I have to download the amazon app, then download hs on the app, then buy 40 packs. Is this right?
Right, I have two android tablets and both are slow, if I do it I'll just run the app on an android emulator on my pc. The question is will the $49.99 preorder count for this deal or is it really only on the $49.99 classic pack bundle.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's still pretty shitty even with charge, but I guess it might be playable.
With charge it would be a better version of the 2/5 charge dude IMO + 1 extra cost (and hero power benefit) for the same net effect that heals whenever you need...

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
It's still pretty shitty even with charge, but I guess it might be playable.
It kinda fits in a combo rogue deck, letting you save your charge minions for the next turn. 2/5 for 3 isn't horrible either, maybe it turns it around for tempo rogue.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Okay, Hearthstone isn't showing up on Amazon now. What the fuck?
Maybe they pulled it for a new version today or tomorrow that will have the new expansion preorder stuff since its supposed to be available this week

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Coliseum Manager looks pretty bad but might actually see some play. I could see it fit into Handlock and Rogue primarily. The return-to-hand will benefit Mountains/Drakes for Handlock and obviously combos for Rogue. You can just dump him on turn 2/3 for a little bit of board control then return later to "heal" him and get that extra benefit.

He's bad for most decks though. I don't think he's good enough to be considered a "rare".

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mny3y1O.png