Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I knew that, but I didn't feel like getting into it with whoever it was that said nobody plays aggro paladin.

*edit*

But now of course, I'm laddering so I'm angry so fuck all yall

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I was one of the aggro pally faggots but the match up is almost an auto lose to patron. Went to Demonlock and got smashed for a few days. Keeping Demonlock but alternating with aggro pally just for something different and quick games. One reason facehunter, aggro pally, and the like will never be a bad option is the extreme RnG of this game. Might as well quickly find out if the RnG gods are with you on a quick match than to see your control game lost near fatigue for the same reason.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
This asshole had 1 minion on the board that couldn't yet attack, no cards in his hand and had just used his hero power and he still rope even knowing I had lethal next turn...and then quickly conceded at the beginning of my turn after making me wait on the rope.

I hate hunters, it's the same assholes that played them in a WoW.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I play aggro pally and demon lock because I already have a lvl 60 Druid and Shaman and these are the next two classes I am working on. Next'll be Warrior and Hunter and last will be the classes I don't like as much, Mage and Rogue.

Proud Ladder Shitlord, checking in.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
burglar-300x407.png

Palum

what Suineg set it to
That seems like a good card. At the very least it seems like it forces the opponent to deal with it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They really want to get some new rogue archetypes going, huh? Yeah, doesn't seem too bad. Having more options to make an actual tempo based rogue deck with more minions than combos would be nice. The class is just so hamstrung by that hero power though. Have a coin generator for your combo cards is a nice idea on paper, pretty easy to remove and not going to trade well unfortunately.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well if you get one attack it becomes aggressively costed as a minion right, basically a 2/2 for 1 that converts one mana into a coin. Anything past that and things go bananas.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was wondering why burgle wasn't buglar earlier, now I know why. Pretty meh card

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They could have made it three cost and given it stealth, would have made thematic sense. The stat cost would really suck then but at least it would be far more likely to survive a turn.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I mean, even if it had battlecry it would be consistent to plan around. Coin "banking" for combos isn't a bad idea for a new archetype.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
It's solid for a rogue card. Combos can be annoying to figure out the optimal play. A lot of times you lose tempo because you want the combo. This helps make comboing much easier. It's a 2 drop that has to be addressed and that's about as good as you can ask for.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
The chance isn't low. They aren't that many 2/3s in play where this is constantly going to be a loser for you if it doesn't draw coin, and if it draws one coin for you, that's pretty huge. If it draws more, forget it, you are going to gain a big advantage. This is a very good rogue card.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I like the card but if you are going first and your opponent play's Zombie Chow your two drop dies for free. If you are going second and your opponent plays Zombie Chow you can't coin him out or he'll die for free. He matches up poorly versus Shielded Minibot and even Mad Scientist. He's bad if you are behind on board.

I kinda wish he just gave you a coin as a battlecry.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Yeah I will say that I haven't seen any cards this expansion that do anything but make Zombie Chow even more attractive.

Zombie Chow and Minibot are the two big negatives for this card, but only Zombie Chow is really that different from the result you'd get with almost any 2 drop.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Frostbolt, Fiery Win Axe, SW: P, Mana Wyrm/hero power, coin > implosion/truesilver/death's bite/consecrate. Its gonna die like a mofo.