bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Uh, Malganis?

And yeah, its accurate:

ksd0NPT.png
Why can't this bitchmade paladin silence all demons on the board

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
They have gone on record saying that unconditional silence was a mistake and that's why they didn't print any in GVG.

I honestly like the design of cards like this if they are on a fair costed body. The problem is that owl is just superior.

Honestly conditional silence should be a class specific mechanic. Owl should be a hunter only card, earth shock and despell are fine.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Those 50 pre-order cards sitting in my open packs menu is giving me OCD sweats I never knew I had.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
If they ever implement Tournament mode then these cards might make some sense. You'll tailor the decks to be more specific and this might be in your anti-Warlock deck. Right now constructed decks can't afford to tech this and demonlock most likely won't add this either (to silence Wrathguard). The combo would be too uncommon. This card will see some play in Arena though.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
That actually makes sense. While we're at it, Spellbreaker can be mage only and although not a silence, BGH should be Hunter only, too.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Timmy, Johnny, and Spike : Daily MTG : Magic: The Gathering

The lead designer of Magic on the three TCG player archetypes: Timmy, Johnny, and Spike. An oldy but a goody. Read it if you haven't yet.

I am a Johnny, I try to make shit like Totem Shaman work. My ladder rank means nothing to me. Gavin is a Spike. He's looking to win. Hook, crook, doesn't matter. Winning is everything. I don't know which of you are Timmy's. Probably the ones who don't ever post.

It is okay for each of us to evaluate these cards in our own way. There is no 'correct' way to play Hearthstone.

Column_sl

shitlord
Animal Companion should have a chance to summon any beast in the game.
What.... are you sure you don't work for Blizzard with such great ideas...

If they ever implement Tournament mode then these cards might make some sense. You'll tailor the decks to be more specific and this might be in your anti-Warlock deck. Right now constructed decks can't afford to tech this and demonlock most likely won't add this either (to silence Wrathguard). The combo would be too uncommon. This card will see some play in Arena though.
Tournament mode? get the fuck out of here with that shit. What kind of game do you think this is anyway
Kappa.gif

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
haha.

I am still secretly holding out hope that Blizzard is going to drop the Tournament mode bomb on us like the day before it's released. How the hell do you put "Tournament" in the expansion name without having Tournament mode. It's all I ask for from this game.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am a Johnny, I try to make shit like Totem Shaman work. My ladder rank means nothing to me. Gavin is a Spike. He's looking to win. Hook, crook, doesn't matter. Winning is everything. I don't know which of you are Timmy's. Probably the ones who don't ever post.
I'm definitely a Johnny/Spike. I want to win, but I also want to have fun doing it. I also like trying to come up with metagame foils, but that's practically impossible when the meta is so heavily distorted by an OP deck. If I was a pure Spike, I'd be playing Patron 24/7. I know archetypes well enough to throw decks together without precisely following a list from power rankings, but I never played much aggro pally before this season so I completely netdecked there.

Column_sl

shitlord
I know archetypes well enough to throw decks together without precisely following a list from power rankings, but I never played much aggro pally before this season so I completely netdecked there.
What the hell, that is by far the easiest deck to put together in the game. Even a beginner could watch one person play it, and put the same shit together.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What the hell, that is by far the easiest deck to put together in the game. Even a beginner could watch one person play it, and put the same shit together.
Eh, I mean I could have been within a couple cards and then spent 10-20 games refining it until I got the list just the way I liked it, or I could jump to a netdeck and then make changes from there if I felt like it. Hell, there are 3 different aggro pally lists on power ranks, I picked the only one running Mukla, Coghammer, or Leeroy because I like dem legendaries. Mukla has performed quite well, but I've contemplated cutting Leeroy.