Hearthstone

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Got a Shaman Brawl with 3 Mistcallers and a couple Brewmasters (btw I like how if I have already cast a Mistcaller, and then cast another one and that Mistcaller is a 5/5, if I return it to my hand, it goes back to 4/4...). There was a video exploring Mistcaller's flawed interactions, but that wasn't on it (e.g. brewmasters failing). What's funny is the bug report page about this on the HS forums and a Blue saying that devs say it is not a bug... which it obviously is, even if it is a bug via the awful card descriptions.

Anyways, Mistcaller sucks imo. All my minions were +4/+4 at one point, and I still got owned from having to play such an overcosted 4/4. I've also played against Mistcaller a bit in constructed, and meh. I do think Eadric is better than I originally thought though, although not sure if that means he is viable... just better than I thought.

Morrow projected that to be a 3 win deck, so it looks legit to me.
You still salty that you posted what you thought was a godly arena deck and several people told you it wasn't great and then I said I'd be surprised if it went past 6, and then you went on to manage a couple more than 6, but also post that you actually didn't link 2 cards that severely changed what your deck looked like? I wasn't the only one that said it wasn't great and I also wasn't the only one that said you were an idiot for adding in 2 extra cards after the fact. Lol you salty idiot. Get over it bro, you were wrong.

Also, Zix88's deck was really good. Draw, removal, high value cards, good curve, etc.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I didn't think it was a godly deck, I thought it was crazy that I got 2 good legendaries on top of other high value cards. I also corrected my mistake with the missing cards in my next post after I read the comments. I didn't realize that the top of the deck had been cut off. I've played more than enough arena to know when a deck is probably too slow, but also when something crazy happens with the draw. Everything that followed came from your ridiculously smug, lord(ish)-of-the-arena attitude. Check your privilege, bro, and learn how to take a joke.

MossyBank

N00b
I also just went 12 wins yesterday with a druid deck.

X4mcCHI.jpg

kAAblYl.jpg

Nothing too crazy but the deck curved out really well every game, mvp's being living roots on turn 1 for multiple games, and wildwalkers helping to make great trades in the mid game.
Final boss was a paladin that got a murloc knight from his murloc knight, then played a mukla's champion that was buffing his board... shit got hella scary.

Ryoz

<Donor>
It's Goliath. He's full of shit like 3/4 of the time. Still waiting for my golden mirror entities. Yes, I'm still salty.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dreadsteed build was amusing looking enough I had to give it a try - it's a load of fun. (Did a few swaps due to dust though)

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Just seems like silence is gaining more and more value with "slow" combos.

Only thing hey need to add is targeted discard to make the butt hurt complete.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Silence is extremely valuable now. Bliz said that Silence is too strong of an effect so no new cards can do a general silence. Perhaps in an effort to slow down the game overall?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I just don't get it, they won't fix obviously broken or worthless shit cards most of the time, but they will print shit cards that get destroyed or outclassed by the same broken stuff still. The pally silence a demon card is dumb as hell when they could have printed something like "battlecry: prevent all deathrattles until beginning of your next turn" to at least ic give it something but quite as permanent as owl but arguably at least potentially useful.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I was playing a mage, he had a secret on. I play Anima Golem, and it triggers Mirror Entity...and I'm oh crap that's bad.

Then I realize he only has 1 other minion on the board which I can remove.

At the end of my turn his Anima Golem gets destroyed because it's the only minion he has.

That ended up being a waste of a Mirror Entity for him.

I didn't really plan it like that though. Guess it's one more use of the Anima Golem.
smile.png

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Played that dreadsteed build for a couple tries, did well against paladin, horrible vs. hunter. Will give it more of an effort later. Once it gets going it's really fun.

The meta right now has degenerated into: beast hunter, totem shaman, and secret paladin. All basically aggro. So you can easily drop a Twisting Nether and Sense Demons for early game stuff. I put in two imp gang bosses just to stall the board until turn 5 or so.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO HEARTHSTONE

rrr_img_107657.jpg

*edit*

lol I rerolled the 40g hunter/druid into a 40g hunter/mage.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's really hard to play around explosive trap right now. When you test for freezing and snakes and it's neither, you tend to assume it's bear trap. Explosive trap punishes the HELL out of people trying to play around bear trap.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Arena is so fucking terrible now. The card pool is too big so you continuously get RNG fucked picking cards, and now with joust minions you get RNG fucked even harder.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Turn 6 et into turn 7 druid combo, hunter topdecking quick shot into quick shot into arcane golem, and murloc knight summoning another murloc knight, just some of the crap I've been dealt this month.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh god, you can get Murloc Knight from Murloc Knights. That made that game go downhill for me quickly :l

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Oh god, you can get Murloc Knight from Murloc Knights. That made that game go downhill for me quickly :l
Had an opponent trigger effigy on his three drop turning it into murloc warleader when I had murloc knight on board, I then inspired and got an old murk eye and killed him

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Turn 6 et into turn 7 druid combo, hunter topdecking quick shot into quick shot into arcane golem, and murloc knight summoning another murloc knight, just some of the crap I've been dealt this month.
Heh, I was playing control against Druid at 28 life with a Healing Wave in hand, he plays Thaurissan turn 9 and I of course immediately kill it. Next turn is treants, treants, innervate, innervate, savage roar, savage roar, attack for 28.

Column_sl

shitlord
Heh, I was playing control against Druid at 28 life with a Healing Wave in hand, he plays Thaurissan turn 9 and I of course immediately kill it. Next turn is treants, treants, innervate, innervate, savage roar, savage roar, attack for 28.
Uhhh, whats new about that?

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
There's nothing new about anybody complaining about the RNG in this game, but everyone gets their turn to do it in this thread. More than once.