Hearthstone

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
There's nothing new about anybody complaining about the RNG in this game, but everyone gets their turn to do it in this thread. More than once.
Just played against a paladin in arena who played 3 truesilvers, 2 consecrates (1 combo'd with equality), Justicar Trueheart, Tirion, AND Dr. Boom....

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Heh, I was playing control against Druid at 28 life with a Healing Wave in hand, he plays Thaurissan turn 9 and I of course immediately kill it. Next turn is treants, treants, innervate, innervate, savage roar, savage roar, attack for 28.
It would be 40 dmg
wink.png

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Got astral communion in brawl, said fuck it and dropped it turn 4 - I'm not sure what this card does at this point, maybe if you have some sort of draw engine on the board it's OK?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Seriously, hanging on for life vs shaman in brawl and he gets stupid stoneclaw totem SEVEN TURNS IN A ROW

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Got astral communion in brawl, said fuck it and dropped it turn 4 - I'm not sure what this card does at this point, maybe if you have some sort of draw engine on the board it's OK?
The both times I got that card in my starting cards for my brawl games, it was stuck in my hand until the end. Really didn't find any good opportunity to play it even on turn 4 as there were much better plays available.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Dreadsteed is so ridiculous. I might have to craft my second. Just obliterated a midrange pally just because he couldn't remove my Baron before I got 4 steeds. My version is a more aggro one with lots o' deathrattle. A little weak to control but pretty solid and crushes pally decks. Haven't played a single ranked mage deck since TGT went live. Just seems weird.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Mage minus freeze is in terrible shape. Dragon mage does not work at all. Tempo mage with TGT stuff is really bad too. Weird game.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
duplicate control mage is just fine atm, it just didn't gain anything from TGT so nobody is playing it. tempo needs a meta with druid in it. freeze is just a bad deck to ladder with.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This brawl is so much worse with an extra set of cards. It really emphasizes the shittyness of arena pulls right now without some more controls or variants in place.

Northerner

N00b
Oh dear Christ, I think I hate the new token Paladin more than I did Patron!

Neither is impossible to beat but fuck me, it is **so** irritating to lose to them.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Just got my Grade 10 playing with my Ramp Druid, 5-2 so far this morning. Stands up well to the glut of paladins and totem shamans at that end of the ladder. Must fight the urge to craft Aviana, but it seems like a win more card.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I will straight up RNG any hearthstone dev I meet, good thing i will never meet any.