Hearthstone

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Just had a fun interaction. Opponent had Bolf on the board and I played Acid Maw. My hero power turned into an Assassinate!

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Would changing Frothing to a 4/3 card fix the 1 turn patron cheese?
Then it would just be overpowered even on its own, and patron would turn to Raging Worgen. I'd prefer it be turned into a 4/2, 3/2 or even 2/2. That way it can only survive 1 whirlwind effect.

On an unrelated topic, I need help guys. I opened a second Mysterious Challenger so I decided to try out secret paladin. I made it to rank 10 without dropping a game, but now I have the "oh Christmas tree" song stuck in my head and it won't go away.

What do I do?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I had a fun game where Confessor Paletress summoned another Confessor Paletress, my opponent wasn't able to remove either. The next turn, one of the Confessor Paletress summoned another Confessor Paletress the other summoned Baron Rivendare.

Sadly the game was over at that point, would have been fun to see 3 confessor summon stuff, although I didn't have room on the board for 3 more minions.
smile.png

In a previous game she gave me Ragnaros for the win, and another King Krush also for the win...I'm really really loving her.
smile.png

EmiliaEQ_sl

shitlord
Change warsong to "Each turn the first minion you summon with 4 or less attack gains Charge".

It would kill the 100 Patrols on Board issue, while keeping the "1 Frothing OTK" and give a lot more value to BGH, Shredder, Azuredrake, Spellbreaker.

Taho

N00b
Fuck this win 5 Tavern Brawls quest. So annoyingly random with this portals brawl. Too bad it's a 60g quest so I feel like I need to do it. But just to be clear - Not Fun.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I had a fun game where Confessor Paletress summoned another Confessor Paletress, my opponent wasn't able to remove either. The next turn, one of the Confessor Paletress summoned another Confessor Paletress the other summoned Baron Rivendare.

Sadly the game was over at that point, would have been fun to see 3 confessor summon stuff, although I didn't have room on the board for 3 more minions.
smile.png

In a previous game she gave me Ragnaros for the win, and another King Krush also for the win...I'm really really loving her.
smile.png
I'm loving her too. Dropped a Kel'thuzad, Mekengineer, and Fjola in games sh's been dropped. Sometimes haven't even needed her but she's fun.

Thanks for the replies on the deck.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Change warsong to "Each turn the first minion you summon with 4 or less attack gains Charge".

It would kill the 100 Patrols on Board issue, while keeping the "1 Frothing OTK" and give a lot more value to BGH, Shredder, Azuredrake, Spellbreaker.
This would just kill the deck entirely.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All those patron players become paladin players which is actually harder to fuck up when you're playing it
You make a compelling point. As far as Challenger I guess the nerf is easy, make it so it puts secrets from your hand in play, really the same nerf Mad Sci deserves. Probably makes the card dogshit then though, but its cheesy as fuck in its current form.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Just make flare a neutral card.

trololol
WOW TCG did stuff like that and it worked pretty fine. Like Rogues would get a 2 cost kill spell and then everyone else had a Neutral 5 cost kill spell. Warriors got an equipment removal card that did something else as a bonus everyone else had a neutral equipment removal that was overly costed and didn't do anything else.

My wishlist for this game would be
Tournament mode
New card type
Neutral spells
Option on what hero power you pick
Faction specific minions
Hero "specs"

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WOW TCG did stuff like that and it worked pretty fine. Like Rogues would get a 2 cost kill spell and then everyone else had a Neutral 5 cost kill spell. Warriors got an equipment removal card that did something else as a bonus everyone else had a neutral equipment removal that was overly costed and didn't do anything else.

My wishlist for this game would be
Tournament mode
New card type
Neutral spells
Option on what hero power you pick
Faction specific minions
Hero "specs"
1) Probably coming, but later than sooner, IMO

2) Sure makes sense, who knows when, much later than sooner probably

3) I don't see it happening, doesn't fit their design approach and they probably want to keep it this way to keep the classes more distinct and flavored, I don't think its all that necessary personally.

4) Never going to happen, they would point to these shitty cards that mess with the hero power now. By the way I found out (the hard way during this week's brawl) that the one minion that copies the opponents hero power doesn't even work, or is bugged and doesn't always work.

5) Great idea, would be fun and fit the whole portrait thing if they ever release the rest of them. Some players would bitch though.

6) That's how I've always imagined deck slots are going to work. You have three "talent trees" per class to make decks with. Not sure if you mean stuff like having the option of freeze mage versus fire where your hero power is different and stuff, that would be awesome too but I'm not holding my breath with it happening any time soon.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I think non-creature permanents would be a huge benefit to the game at this point. They can compete for board space, but right now there's too much going on with creatures. I know they don't want to add interactivity to the game, but at the least adding a separate series of static effects that could deal/shut down certain combo pieces without necessarily being a permanent silence or destroying the creature would be a great benefit. There's so much creature hate in every deck because that's the only thing you really have to deal with 100% of the time. Look at cards like Harrison or Ooze which dilute decks but deal with other types of permanents (weapons). Need to add more choice rather than 'do I want to kill creatures with spells or no?'

IE 'while in play no creatures can attack' or 'while in play secrets go off during your turn instead' or 'while in play secrets cannot be triggered', etc.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Been having a lot of fun with this deck but could use some advice.
rrr_img_110018.jpg

I want to remove the Mukla's champ, and probably the Stalagg, Feugen setup but don't have the legends I want to replace them with(Harrison Jones, Sneed's Shredder, or even Piloted sky-golem(s).

Any advice to make this better? It works really well against aggro and can surprise other decks but feels like it needs just a bit more. Should i put in Piloted Shredders and maybe a K. Mystic instead?
Turn Malygos into Ragnaros.