Hearthstone

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This dumb Android client, there's really no way to close this battery whore of a game, you can either log out or minimize? Without ATK or similar anyway.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I didn't! I do admit to overrating Poly:Boar though. Interesting card, but not really as strong as I hoped/imagined.
I don't know. I just threw down a 1/1 charging boar and poly:boar'd it twice for a 10 damage lethal (+ hero power). Seems strong to me~~

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol, another reason why polymorph boar is bad!

rrr_img_110455.jpg

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
lol, another reason why polymorph boar is bad!

rrr_img_110455.jpg
Kezan mystic a duplicate and have someone kill a polyboared minion?

Poly Boar still has potential but people need to realize you will polyboar a 1 drop of yours to attack again 99% of the time. It's basically a pump spell not removal

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nefarian got me a duplicate, but yeah. it gave me lethal. Nefarian is fun, I've been running him in control warrior since I don't have geddon or the second brawl that belongs in that slot. Really should just craft a second brawl.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Double Brawl is basically for fatigue lists at this point. You run Deathlord, Justicar, and instead of Acolytes you run Bash so you cycle very little. Eventually the armor, double brawl, etc., just out values your opponent and they've drawn slightly more than you. Geddon and Gorehowl are also standard in that list. Firebat really seems to like lists like that.

I miss playing Warrior, but I want the other classes golden too.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kinda funny that I've been pestering for a new tournament but I can't sign up for this one because it turns out I'll be gone for all of next week ><

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Kinda funny that I've been pestering for a new tournament but I can't sign up for this one because it turns out I'll be gone for all of next week ><
fucking excuses dont cut it. I've actually missed like 4 days of dailies now thanks to destiny.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Top tier Hearthstone has basically two decks at the moment:

Deck 1: Dump hand onto board ASAP, ignore everything and hit face.
Deck 2: Fill hand to capacity, play Thaurissan, OTK the turn after.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Top tier Hearthstone has basically two decks at the moment:

Deck 1: Dump hand onto board ASAP, ignore everything and hit face.
Deck 2: Fill hand to capacity, play Thaurissan, OTK the turn after.
Dragon priest is reasonably competitive and plays more like tempo or control depending on matchups and how it draws.

Krag

Peasant
While (nearly all competitive) druid decks rely on the combo for burst finish I'd say it's also firmly in the middle of those options.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck this game. Secret paladin is ruining the game. Any brain dead person can win with the deck.
It is just really lame there is no counter play to mysterious challenger or w/e its called. Can't prevent them from dropping it and there is no counter play to 5 secrets outside of 1 class specific card. Paladin secrets may suck, but pulling 5 cards from your library and immediately putting them into play is always going to be huge. I haven't played nearly all month and once I got back to around rank 8 I remembered why I quit playing, the bull shit that is that card.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Every class NEEDS to either have secrets or have a counter to it. It's stupid that a pally plays secret keeper and 3-4 secrets by turn 5, and then turn 6-7 pulls out a mysterious challenger. You can't deal with that shit.