Hearthstone

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Oh, youcandeal with it, it just requires you to already be ahead on board position and have removal in hand. But it better be the right removal, cause it's just a SW: D or something without proper minions on the field to clean up after you're probably still gonna get stuck with a redeemed challenger at best, or god help you if you played it on curve and has a creeper or shredder on the board already.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
It is just really lame there is no counter play to mysterious challenger or w/e its called. Can't prevent them from dropping it and there is no counter play to 5 secrets outside of 1 class specific card. Paladin secrets may suck, but pulling 5 cards from your library and immediately putting them into play is always going to be huge. I haven't played nearly all month and once I got back to around rank 8 I remembered why I quit playing, the bull shit that is that card.
Not like this wasn't voiced to the HS devs long long ago

Zastlyn

Peasant
A little off-topic but has/does anyone play this on Linux via Playonlinux? I was just wondering how your experiences were. I heard some people were getting auto-banned by blizzard (on d3) so I'm afraid to fuck with it.

Column_sl

shitlord
Haven't played Hearthstone in 3 weeks, and haven't missed it at all. First time ever since Alpha came out. Think I can successfully say I've kicked this addiction to play this game everyday even tho I felt for a long time it was a terrible game.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was wondering how the disenchant cost would work if they did make MC a legend. It would definitely be the simplest looking way to bring it in line but I honestly don't see a nerf happening any time soon.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man paladin and warrior are just not a lot of fun to play against right now, and it is all because of about 2 cards, maybe 3.

Northerner

N00b
I think I want one button in constructed.

Just one.

The: YOU HAVE LETHAL, YOU FUCK! button. Y/N is fine. Trolling me is fine too. The Huh... Oh! is not.

Because 96% of the time I quit those games and I lose, as I should. BUT SOMEHOW, I WILL WIN THREE FUCKING PERCENT OF THOSE FUCKING GAMES if I did not!! So I die. Every day. A little more.

The one percent? We don't talk about that. Jesus lost that too.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Anyone familiar with game mechanics know the answer to this? If you have an explosive sheep and a patron warrior opponent plays commander/patron/whirlwind, will the resulting flood of patrons have charge or not?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone familiar with game mechanics know the answer to this? If you have an explosive sheep and a patron warrior opponent plays commander/patron/whirlwind, will the resulting flood of patrons have charge or not?
I would think so, the whirlwind is going to go off first, next the patrons will spawn with the sheep at zero health but still alive, then the sheep will explode, then more patrons will spawn. This entire time the commander is alive, even after the sheep, she won't die until after the patrons are done with their spawning. At the end she will be alive with zero health activating charge on the new patrons. Once the last of the patrons has finished spawning new ones, the commander's death will be the last action in the queue. Better question is probably if the warrior will be able to have time to set up attacks from all the patrons!

The Master

Bronze Squire
They all should.

Also they updated the game engine, probably explains the patch size.