Hearthstone

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I like the last comments, "this card isn't good now". Like they could have at least tried to make it slightly decent maybe, using the nerfed theme, but they just went "eh fuck it, let's just make it garbage" instead.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So they tried 30-40 card designs, and then ended with a card worse than raid leader?
That's the funniest part. When you imagine them sitting there doing this, it's like imagining an episode of The Twilight Zone.

Ben Brode annoys me to no end. It doesn't even matter what he's saying, he just annoys me. I don't like his face.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like the last comments, "this card isn't good now". Like they could have at least tried to make it slightly decent maybe, using the nerfed theme, but they just went "eh fuck it, let's just make it garbage" instead.
They pretty much admitted what we were saying, the intent was to never let something like this happen with WC again. The nerf was overdone but it does accomplish that.

khalid

Unelected Mod
They pretty much admitted what we were saying, the intent was to never let something like this happen with WC again. The nerf was overdone but it does accomplish that.
That could have been accomplished by removing it giving charge to other minions. They didn't have to keep its garbage stats and give it an ability worse than raid leader.

rad

Lord of Guk
rrr_img_112924.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That could have been accomplished by removing it giving charge to other minions. They didn't have to keep its garbage stats and give it an ability worse than raid leader.
Yeah I know, it was way overboard obviously. I thought the give damaged minions a buff thing sounded ok and in keeping with the card and class flavor.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It's the making it an unplayable body I just do not understand at all. Everyone knows the free charge was a problem, but they removed that, it's fixed, why give it an playable body to boot?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I thought the video explaining the changes to Warsong was fine and he was on target except for all the times he called the changes to Warsong Commander "nerfs." You didn't nerf the card. You deleted it and made a new card. It shouldn't even have the same name. Oh, and when he said "this card isn't good now." Then why did you make it! Why wasn't it an appropriately costed class card? Why just make a super shitty card?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just played control vs patron and when he ran out of cards and comboed me with his berserkers, he didn't even do enough damage to break my armor. :p

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Interesting video I guess. Its curious that he mentioned direct damage to face being the most hated thing along with being punished for playing minions. Which is true.

But yet, there is a class that is completely designed around going for face with direct damage attacks/spells and has basically no other build. Universally despised, but such a common deck that its become just background noise. And many new cards for Hunter just build upon that (Quick Shot, Brave Archer, Etc).

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The rules are it's a coin flip. Just concede until you get a massive 8+ drop for one mana on your first turn, collect your pack then never play that trash again.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Interesting video I guess. Its curious that he mentioned direct damage to face being the most hated thing along with being punished for playing minions. Which is true.

But yet, there is a class that is completely designed around going for face with direct damage attacks/spells and has basically no other build. Universally despised, but such a common deck that its become just background noise. And many new cards for Hunter just build upon that (Quick Shot, Brave Archer, Etc).
Midrange hunter is a better deck than face hunter...