Hearthstone

Neki

Molten Core Raider
This week's brawl is so unbelievably stupid

Blizzard really does loves RNG, don't they?

dqbc3hu.png

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Screw that, when the game is over regardless of the result, the winner is randomly chosen.
smile.png

ex-genj

Golden Squire
One of the more fun ones though. I'm actually playing more than once. Think druid is the way to go due to high cost minions that don't suck.

2 HS firsts for me in one game: heard ilidan's greeting to malfurian, and what justicar trueheard says when she attacks...

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ok yea Druid is pretty bullshit in this mode. Avinia for 3 mana on turn 5 with Sneed's and Volcanic in my hand you say?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i actually came within a single turn of beating control warrior as freeze mage. who the fuck runs double bash in this meta?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I think that KitKatz list is exactly mine, and it's pure chance because I've made my control Warrior list myself for like the past 18 months lol

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Summation:

Feels really bad to lose to (Grim Patron) in large part because your opponent punishes you for playing minions.

Warsong Commander had been nerfed before, which used to read: Your minions have charge.

"We really messed up when we nerfed that card (Warsong Commander)."

Some of the least fun things in Hearthstone are Charge minions and Direct Damage to the Hero.

The card that was the biggest problem today and going forward was Warsong Commander.

Dreadsteed was a Neutral card which was going to be added to Curse of Naxxramas. It was removed because it could clear boards with Warsong Commander.

There were restrictions or constraints when nerfing Warsong Commander:

It's a basic card, so it needed to be simple.

It's a Warrior "build around", which is a term for a card that inspires players to build a deck around it.

Needed to keep the identity of the card.

It's hard to communicate a nerf to all players, there was a lot of turn one concedes when players played Undertaker after it was nerfed.

They tried a lot of different variations:

(3 mana 2/3 - Charge) It wasn't a build around, and didn't compare well with Kor'kron Elite.

Battlecry: give damaged minions some kind of buff or Taunt minions a buff.

They wanted to it to feel like it had some link to the Charge mechanic.

They tried 30 to 40 different card designs.

"The game play was so un-fun we had to do something."

"This card isn't good now."

We'll have to do things in future sets to help Warriors in arena.