Hearthstone

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Here is what I'm running for Flamewaker mage and Dragon Paladin. Replace Nefarian for another Consecrate and you will be good to go, he's just in there for fun and flavor right now.

rrr_img_96374.png
rrr_img_96373.jpg
This is what I'm running right now for skillwaker.

rrr_img_96385.jpg

Somehow on a 14 game win streak to get me to rank 12 on day 1 so I'll take that I guess. Not saying its perfect but it destroys hunters, beats druids and holds its own against everyone else. I'm not super happy about duplicate or the 2nd belcher so may change that up but shrug.

Taho

N00b
Perhaps Clockwork Gnomes or Mech Yeti's for the spare parts? Or Antonidas with all those spells could generate a boatload of fireballs.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I've been experimenting with flamewakers plugged into a tempo mage shell, you seem to have sorta mashed a few mage decks together.

But if it works it works.

Taho

N00b
I crafted Antonidas today (yah!) so have been playing mage. Been messing around with a mech mage that uses Flamewalkers instead of Spider Tanks and uses the spare parts as fuel.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I had two stacked Warrior Dominance quests today. So I loaded up Control Warrior and I only lost once against Zoo. But it's all over the place right now.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
What is the tier structure for draft heroes right now? I tried druid last night and I think I might have just gotten 100% hosed (2 rares 1 epic and all shit) but then I was thinking about it and maybe other choices really wouldn't have helped. I got murdered by lock with annoyotrons and a rogue stacked with combo shit.

Taho

N00b
Fuck me... just got hit with a Deathwing in Arena. I need to punch something.

I don't think any card can turn around a game as much as Deathwing (especially in Arena late turns when people are top-decking). You don't have a chance to do anything to counter it like you would with Sylvanas, Boom, or something else.

I played really well. Didn't overextend too much, so didn't get burned when they played Flamestrike. Re-establish my board and bam! fucking Deathwing. No game frustrates me like Hearthstone.

Had like a 6 month break from hs. Got back to playing some arena lately (missed all GvG cards) and the new cards have made arena more enjoyable. At least I haven't ran into obnoxious mage bullshit yet. Paladins seem to be fairly retarded sometimes thou.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I still think it's bullshit playing the same person in back to back games. It doesn't happen often but it should happen never.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Shouldn't matter. It should be impossible.
I'd prefer to just take a rematch rather than be stuck in matchmaking even longer. If you lose to a bad matchup, wait like 30-45 seconds before you queue again to minimize the chance you go up against him again.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Just BM'd the fuck out of a freeze mage. Nef gave me Ice Block and I had Kezan in hand. Popped her Ice Block then played Kezan, "Oops". Using other classes spells is such a game changer. There really isn't a way to take spells except for priests. I had a Rogue steal Equality from me and combo it with that new Dark Iron Skulker card to board clear me... and I had Chrommagus/Nef stealthed from Conceal lol. Shit is crazy.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Yep, time to stop playing for today. RNG jesus hates me today with a passion

Edit: Holy unstable portal, last 7 times I've cast it has given me a legendary everytime

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I just opened my second Golden Legendary. Unfortunately it was Mekgineer Thermaplugg. I don't think he is ever going to be viable but I just don't think I can bring myself to disenchant a Golden Legendary.