Hearthstone

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I had an arena that went 12-2 last night. At 11 wins I lost to a mage who within 18 cards had used 2 Blizzards, 2 Flamestrikes, 3 Fireballs, 2 Frostbolts, a Flamecannon, and killed me by hitting face with a Water Elemental, dropping a Soot Spewer, and casting 3 Ice Lances on my Face.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I had an arena that went 12-2 last night. At 11 wins I lost to a mage who within 18 cards had used 2 Blizzards, 2 Flamestrikes, 3 Fireballs, 2 Frostbolts, a Flamecannon, and killed me by hitting face with a Water Elemental, dropping a Soot Spewer, and casting 3 Ice Lances on my Face.
Sounds like a trump moment.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Lol that's crazy. Meanwhile I just drafted a mage deck with 1 frostbolt and 1 arcane intellect as the ONLY spells in the entire deck.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I had the same problem as priest. One velens and one pw:shield. Lost every game to board clears. I'm not entirely sure those type of spells are balanced. But at least they haven't introduced more, beyond sheep.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Lol that's crazy. Meanwhile I just drafted a mage deck with 1 frostbolt and 1 arcane intellect as the ONLY spells in the entire deck.
Yeah, the irony was I was playing Mage and had 1 Blizzard and 1 Flame cannon then all minions. Feels bad man, still got 12 wins though.

MaulNutz_sl

shitlord
Think I have over 1000 arena wins by now...thats the most rage educing arena loss I've heard of, probably would have quit playing HS for at least a week if that happened to me.

On a related note something weird happens when I play arena, I'm not racist but I often find myself using racial slurs to describe my opponents.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just beheld the greatest play ever.

Kibler laddering with Dragon paladin. Loses control of the board to opponent's Jaraxxus.

Draws Nefarian

Has arguably better play to clear board, instead plays Nefarian and says 'come on Sacrificial Pact'

Gets Sacrificial Pact from Nefarian

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know if anyone else plays a bunch of control, but I try to make it work on a variety of classes. Playing control is definitely the best way to be disenchanted with this game. Dying with nothing on the board and 24 health to a warlock is just a hilarious situation.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Just beheld the greatest play ever.

Kibler laddering with Dragon paladin. Loses control of the board to opponent's Jaraxxus.

Draws Nefarian

Has arguably better play to clear board, instead plays Nefarian and says 'come on Sacrificial Pact'

Gets Sacrificial Pact from Nefarian
Haha, was watching that too.

ESPORTS.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Think I have over 1000 arena wins by now...thats the most rage educing arena loss I've heard of, probably would have quit playing HS for at least a week if that happened to me.

On a related note something weird happens when I play arena, I'm not racist but I often find myself using racial slurs to describe my opponents.
I have about 4500 arena wins. The craziest one that happened to me was against a rogue... turn 6 I had commanding board control, nothing on his side, I have 16 health, he has 6 mana and 4 cards after the draw... he plays arcane golem, and 3 shadow steps for exact lethal.

And yeah I think I say fucking retard an average of about 20 times a game. I can't help myself.

Taho

N00b
Real shit morning on the ladder for me - dropped from 8 to 9. Shitty play by me, shitty draws, and shitty match-ups. Fucking tilt. But anyway, here's your morning ladder recon: Out of 12 matches played, I saw 4 Hunters and 3 Grim Patron Warriors (along with 2 mech mages and 2 handlocks). Not real surprising info I guess. Game has put me in a bad mood for rest of morning. Fuck.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lol, Amaz said 12 wins or open 100 packs, didnt make it. So now he is doubling down, 12 wins or open 200 packs.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Don't forget the part where after the double down, he said he would pick his own class, drafted warlock and all the cards, made another straw poll to redraft or play the deck out - redraft won, and he played the deck anyway.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Of course he's gonna open them, he'd never piss off his viewers like that. He does that kinda shit all the time.

He's typically got 30k+ viewers, it's a drop in the bucket to him.