Hearthstone

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Hmmm.

rrr_img_101161.gif

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
So, have commented on weather we'll keep getting a pack per tavern brawl?
Blizzard seemed to indicate that the free pack from winning the first Brawl of a week is a temporary thing. Does that mean weeks or months? Who knows? But I do know that without any sort of reward that Brawls will be dead after the novelty wears off.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So Challenge Stone 2 starts today.

Players must Build decks with the following restrictions:
- 3 decks of the same class, conquest.
- No duplicate or multiple cards within the same deck and across all decks.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'm playing casual to level Rogue up. Literally half of my matches are against Freeze Mage. What the flipping fuck is up with that?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm playing casual to level Rogue up. Literally half of my matches are against Freeze Mage. What the flipping fuck is up with that?
Thank god I only casual mainly with HearthRanger. I may be hated by my opponents, but the leveling is a far superior experience.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Yeah. I've had my account since closed beta and have spent way too much money to risk getting banned over a bot.

Explosivo_sl

shitlord
Be aware that once a day after a new quest is added you can choose one quest to replace at random by clicking the X on the top right of its portrait. Cycling the 40 gold quests into 60/100/pack speeds things up decently. I play to kill time like you originally mentioned you wanted to do and after a few months I've unlocked Naxx and Blackrock + a couple dozen packs without paying anything. If you feel like your cards are holding you back from having fun, you'll easily end up having to spend 100+ bucks to fix that.
I'm super new to Hearthstone, so this is probably a stupid question, but: how do you save up your quests? The 40 gold quest I have right now is to play a certain number of minions 2 cost or lower, I think. I can't avoid completing that unless I just don't play other human players. Is there a way I can turn the quest off in order to save up a few?