Hearthstone

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The card definitely sees play testing though. It'll be okay in arena too. A tempo style mech deck, I think it could work.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
OMG what an idiot...I have Archmage Antonidas and 2 Sorcercer Apprentice on the board...and the moron went face when he could have killed the 2 apprentices.
smile.png

I guess he didn't realize Fireballs would only cost 2 the next turn...and 4 would kill him.

Oh well easy win.
smile.png

an accordion_sl

shitlord
So I need more friends that play this game... add me accordion#1700

can't get the fuckin spectate daily done since everyone has kinda stopped playing

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I'm back to debating whether or not to pre-order after all. Still have two weeks, which would probably get me to ~3500 gold, and 2600 dust, both of which are more than I had for GvG, and I didn't buy any packs for GvG either, and managed just fine.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I need people to spectate in EU for when I get that quest there. It's always so hard for me to complete, add me in EU tehslippery#1869

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
lol, can't believe I just read on another forum that they think dreadstead should have had charge

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm on such a huge win streak with aggro Paladin. From 18 to 12 haven't dropped a game. Probably means I'm due though. It's so weird, I haven't played ranked in like 5 seasons

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looks kinda interesting. I think it's probably good enough. Might be tough to play a 9 drop that only indirectly wins the game for you.

CMGnAnTWcAQJreB.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Who is gonna play it? Control decks have more efficient ways to take control of the board. Your late game bombs are generally for winning the game, not trying to control the board. If you were going to play a late game drop to try and take over the board, you'd use Foe Reaper over this thing.