Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just saw an amazing psych out play. Senfglas is playing freeze mage and gets matched against a warrior. He has no turn 2 play so he...pings his own face. Warrior becomes convinced he's playing echo with moltens and finleys away his hero power. Still lost because it's an impossible matchup for freeze mage but I thought it was hilarious.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
correct. Ranked is meaningless until 5+ due to the honesty thereafter. It's also why most players (like me!) will stop at ~5 simply because the grind is worse than 25 to 5.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Hearthstone page 2!? Sad times.

So close to rank 5 I can taste it. Pally is strong.
I'm just bored with the game. I just don't enjoy it the way I used to. It's not the meta or anything specific and there are no hard feelings or anything. But I've been playing since Closed Beta (late 2013 I think). I used to make sure I do my daily quests every day but there are times I let them stack up before knocking them out.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
That wasfilth.
biggrin.png

Palum

what Suineg set it to
You would die really quickly playing this game professionally and taking the absurd RNG elements seriously. Aneurysm by day 2.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Who are people watching now a days? I find I don't enjoy most of the streamers anymore. I watch like Savjz and that's pretty much it. Firebat but I never see him online. Nadia is like passably okay sometimes, but she's been playing too much League

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Savj mainly since he's consistent but I'll watch kolento / sjow / strifecro if they on. I actually been watching lifecoach a little and sometimes I'll check out kibler cause he always plays fun decks.

I might check out reynad for a couple minutes before my brain starts to melt. Amaz is too loud and I stay away from forsen

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Reynad is fine when new cards have just came out and he's playing with them that first night. Him grinding to legend or just streaming to stream gets really painful.

Krag

Peasant
Savjz, Senfglas, Gaara once in a blue moon when he streams and Neviilz are those I've been watching most recently (as in at some point before the whole Christmas thing started).

MossyBank

N00b
Damn, was 2 stars away from Rank 5 and was on a win streak then lost 3 in a row.

As far as Hearthstone streamers I pretty much stopped watching people like Kripp, Reynad, etc. Been enjoying Kibler, and P4wnyhof (if you're up late or up in the early morning, he's German.) Because they are fun.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Easy way to get the packs for playing on the different devices etc.

Get all of the platform based free packs on your Windows PC, hassle free! : hearthstone

Wish there was a good easy way to do the Galaxy one. I wasted too much time trying to that with the Virtual stuff and could never get it to work
That's dumb as hell, wouldn't be surprised if there were bans handed out for altering PC client files. For a bunch of classic packs.

It takes 30 seconds to do each thing with virtualization.