Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm probably gonna get Liadrin just because she probably won't stay free forever. but meh. Don't really want to DL WoW.

*edit*

then again, I probably spent just as much time emulating a galaxy for a couple packs and a card back, so I guess leveling to 20 in wow isnt a big deal.

Northerner

N00b
I am pleased to report that I hated it, even though I ended up only doing two-ish levels. Nice to know that particular itch will never return at least.

Chakravartin_sl

shitlord
The Reno change is just sad. Why not make the game even more retard-proof and have the opponent's portait flash red with skull & crossbone signs so nobody ever gets punished for missing lethal

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was pretty surprised when I read they added the glow, but they do seem to be moving towards as new player friendly as they can possible be right now.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Reno change is just sad. Why not make the game even more retard-proof and have the opponent's portait flash red with skull & crossbone signs so nobody ever gets punished for missing lethal
How does it even matter? The vast majority of people playing Reno are running a deck of entire singletons, and of those who aren't I'm pretty sure almost all of them are using a deck tracker. This change hardly affects anyone.

Neph_sl

shitlord
And people will still throw him out without checking to see if he's glowing or not. Happened to me with Blackwing Corruptor earlier today.

It is kind of a buff to when you get Reno off Elise though. You never know if the monkey gave you dupes.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reno has the "glow when activating conditions met" thing now, just like every other card with "When x, do y" text.
Yeah, whatever. I felt it was a little spoonfed when they first started doing that with other cards, but now it seems natural. Not really a big deal.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The glow is useful for people who play on iPads since we can't use a deck tracker, although my renolock uses only singles, my mage uses 2 Scientists, so not really hard to keep track off it.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So far all of these minions that buff C'thun pass the vanilla test and are good. Looking more and more viable. I can't wait to see a Rogue deck that bounces the 2 mana Battlecry give Cthun +2/+2 wherever it is back to your hand over and over and then casts C'thun for a billion damage with a Brann bahahaha. Will be funny because Emperor will still be in too. Rogue Combo C'Thun meta? hmmm

And uhh, Reno was always meant to glow. Why would he be ANY different than any other similar conditional card??? They stated several times it was because of server limitations and how the game checks for copies of cards in your deck and how they needed to find a way to do it that didn't totally destroy the servers. Apparently they found a way. It wasn't anything to do with making the game more friendly, it was about consistency... If they'd have solved the problem before Reno was released, he would have started with a golden glow. Jesus what a dumb thing to care about.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Like noted above, puts mobile players on same playing field as pc players with deck tracker. They probably don't want 3rd party programs being too advantageous.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Have they clarified the difference between battlecry's that say wherever he is or don't? If it doesn't say wherever he is does he have to be in play?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The latest Brawl is really fun. Three games in and opponents concede by turn 3 at latest.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Have they clarified the difference between battlecry's that say wherever he is or don't? If it doesn't say wherever he is does he have to be in play?
C'Thun doesn't have to be in play for cards that say 'if C'Thun has 10 atk'

Hearthstone on Twitter:Klaxxi Amber-Weaver will receive the +5 health buff if your C'Thun has 10 attack or more anywhere.

Edit: while trying to find this, I had to wade through a bunch of tweets about ppl complaining that the Klaxxi follow Y'shaarj, not C'Thun.... Calm down now nerds

Though in a similar vein, it bothers me that Liadrin says something like 'my hammer will bring justice', but she's clearly wielding a sword

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Edit: while trying to find this, I had to wade through a bunch of tweets about ppl complaining that the Klaxxi follow Y'shaarj, not C'Thun.... Calm down now nerds

Though in a similar vein, it bothers me that Liadrin says something like 'my hammer will bring justice', but she's clearly wielding a sword
Haha that made me piss myself laughing.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Some interesting ones.. my guess is they're both very playable.

MUEWRHCCCTAH1458195933491.gif

D7IIP1JPJLGW1458195933491.gif