Hearthstone

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Against my better judgement I did a run in brawl started 0-2 lost to nut draw shamana then discard lock, shaman had powered claws for turns 2-6. Then streaked to 6 wins only to lose because my mage opponent rolled Earth ele on his portal when he was dead on board and stole the game from me, Fuck this stupid RNG fest game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The most hilarious game of Hearthstone I have ever seen. Zalae in Heroic Brawl with Reno Fatigue Warrior vs Reno Malchezaar double Mind Control Priest (amongst a lot of other lol shit).

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Gotta love this game:
Lost to a 1/8 Rag shot
Lost to a 1/4 Misdirection
Lost to a 1/4 Brawl

Fuck skill roll dice better!

• 1Like

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Or i can drop a warleader by itself and have a card worth a shit? What good 4/2 have ever existed? I dunno, seems less than average.

Seriously? BGH. However, I don't think that murloc is any good.

The expansion is coming in a few weeks - have they said anything about promotion stuff? Iiirc Old Gods had special quests, and of course the free C'thun.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
AU1DjkY.png

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I love the competitive nature of the Brawl. I'll probably do all 5 runs. I don't really give a shit about having gold for next expansion anymore, the game is so stagnant and new cards never change that. This Brawl is fun to me and I would really love to get a 10+ run in for the golden Legendary(s).

So far I've crapped out at 5 and 6 wins, my 3rd run is started but will need to finish later. At 2-0 right now, which doesn't mean much because my last 2 runs I started 4-0 and 3-0.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
seems to be the limit because after entering a brawl it gives me a message "you can enter the brawl 2 more times"

I did have over 5k gold to afford them all, too, so works out :D

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Seriously? BGH. However, I don't think that murloc is any good.

The expansion is coming in a few weeks - have they said anything about promotion stuff? Iiirc Old Gods had special quests, and of course the free C'thun.

Good point. There was one 4/2 worth a shit. ☺

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
In most cases 4/2 is shit.

Aggressive Murloc decks will always be feast or famine. Due to Murloc synergy and the affect of this particular Murloc, the 4/2 stats are fine. You could easily buff the health with Seer or Warleader.

Other 4/2 cards that have seen play:

Argent Commander (6 mana)
C'Thun's Chosen (4 mana)
Cult Master (4 mana)

This Murloc has a really nice affect so I expect it to see play in any Warlock-Murloc deck...

----
I really have no idea if Murloc will be viable but not only does this card work nicely with Warleader, but you can also combo it with the new murloc legendary so that on turn 4 you have a 4/2 and 2/4 with Stealth and turn 5 you kill something with the legendary to get 2 more murlocs on board for free. You can get swamped super fast.

• 1Like

MossyBank

N00b
Anyone want 80 gold? Got the 'Play a Friend!' quest. Vorphen#1312

Edit: NM, finished quest. Can add me anyway if you want.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm not wasting my limited gold supply on an Rng fest. I'm honestly not at the level of most of the streamers so I'll just waste my gold on the expansion. Maybe if I had saved more lol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, I guess Secret Mage will become a thing now. 3 Secrets makes this free.

edit: So if everything lines up you can...
Turn 1: Lackey+Secret+Coin+Lackey+Secret
Turn 2: Crystal Runner (5/5) for 2 mana.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn, I guess Secret Mage will become a thing now. 3 Secrets makes this free.

edit: So if everything lines up you can...
Turn 1: Lackey+Secret+Coin+Lackey+Secret
Turn 2: Crystal Runner (5/5) for 2 mana.
That is probably similar odds to hitting 100k on a scratch off though. You'd have to get both lackeys and 2 secrets all in your opening hand and then draw the runner turn 2.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
plus secrets are pretty shit early on.

I have my doubts an actual "secret mage" deck will work.

I can see this in tempo with just a few secrets in the list and if you acquire any secrets off book/cabal/etc then bonus.

• 1Like